Akasya

Postless Pointer
Heterosexual Couple Refused Civil Partnership
Well i never, if she ( he ) indeterminate sexuality, was a black, lesbian, muslim, freegan one legged skip raider, and she ( he ) otherwise indeterminate sexuality was an albino, judaeo - christian, communist, reclaim the maternity wards, crypto neo non conformist, chocolate is faith adventist, i feel there would be an apposite law to enable said civil partnership to be enacted.

Heterosexual. How perverse.

Steve.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Well i never, if she ( he ) indeterminate sexuality, was a black, lesbian, muslim, freegan one legged skip raider, and she ( he ) otherwise indeterminate sexuality was an albino, judaeo - christian, communist, reclaim the maternity wards, crypto neo non conformist, chocolate is faith adventist, i feel there would be an apposite law to enable said civil partnership to be enacted.

Steve.

Totally agree.

Ceni

Ceni
Yes Zube, that's the KKOB and one of his kids lol x

Those whom the Gods wish to destroy they first send mad!

That cannot be the country in which I was born,love and despair of each and every day.

PS Life's a beach and I'm sitting on it with my glass of Efes!

Steve.

You are right the world has gone mad!!!
It is only we white british heterosexual " normal"types that have no rights!

geordie_nev

I think people will do anything the get themselves in the papers these days.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom