Bubskar

Here's a challenge
Has anyone come across "sticky- back" Velcro in town, or have had need of it. I do - I am loathe to start drilling holes my my new PVC window frame just to put up a little bit of curtain at my kitchen window!:38:

Bubskar

Here's a challenge
Thanks - yes that was the first place I looked - but it wasn't sticky backed. My only option is stick the Velcro on with glue but I wanted to avoid the mess. I never was good with glue.

val2661

Here's a challenge
I don't know your area, but I would try in the small curtain/blind shops as they use it to attach the blinds to the roman blind fixings that are popular here. Another idea would be to stick the velcro to double sided sticky tape - stick the tape to the window and then the velcro on to the tape. Good luck.

Faralya

Here's a challenge
You may try "Binbirçeşit" opposite to the Forest Administration which is also side by side with the bakery ( Fırın ).

Here's a challenge
Thanks - yes that was the first place I looked - but it wasn't sticky backed. My only option is stick the Velcro on with glue but I wanted to avoid the mess. I never was good with glue.

So buy regular velcro, then go to the staionery and buy double sided tape.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Here's a challenge
In Migros they sell DIY mosquito nets. They're only a few TL each but they all come with a roll of "sticky-backed Velcro".

Latest Posts

Top Bottom