Lindy

Help - World Cup Fixtures information required
A Turkish friend of mine has asked if I can find out listings for the world cup matches. Does anyone know a good website to get all the details i.e. times and channels etc. They have also asked if you defiantely have to have BBC1 to view the matches in Turkey ???

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

jeanne

Hi Lindy

Try typing world cup fixtures in google and it will bring a host of web sites up with the info you require.

J

Lindy

I've managed to download a good excel spreadsheet. If anyone wants a copy I can email it . Still need to find out about what channels you can watch the matches on in Turkey though.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Come on people... do you really think that world cup matches will be hard to find in turkey lol!!!

Football is like a religion in turkey, don't worry.. you wont miss a kick if you dont mind flicking through a few channels.

Lindy

peter the postie said:
Come on people... do you really think that world cup matches will be hard to find in turkey lol!!!

Football is like a religion in turkey, don't worry.. you wont miss a kick if you dont mind flicking through a few channels.

The info wasn't for myself Peter but for a turkish friend of mine who is running a new bar!

I have been provided with the attached link for the world cup matches which details all the info I was looking for:

http://knplogic.com/sport/FT_WC06.html

parrot

Heed my warning it will all end in tears :Cry: :4:

Last edited:
Top Bottom