güneş1

Help with Translation...please
Hi Everyone,

I am sure you all know the story, you spend a number of holidays in Turkey and suddenly everyone thinks you're Google translator!

Anyway here is my dilemma. A friend of mine approached me with a handful of text and a confident slap on the shoulder. He wants me to translate from English to Turkish and I really don't want to let the side down.

I have been to Turkey a number of times so I am a language expert - right!
So rather than turning up shamed faced with a botched job I am hoping you can lend a hand because in truth I can only rattle off a handful of phrases! Super.

Start of Text......

(The company) is one of the leading clothing manufacturing companies in the UK. the company specializes in producing women’s Overcoats and Jackets.
A commitment to quality, innovation and outer wear design has earned (the company) a loyal following.
(The Company) will also customize its garments to order to accommodate ladies of all sizes.

End of text............

So you can see my problem. I can order coffee in a cafe but that is not very useful to me right now. Hoping someone out there...in here will be able to help me knock out a rough translation because automated internet translators are pants. Cheers!

gren

Why don't you ask Serdar nicely at turkishturkish.net...?

de1amo

I'm Pınar - Greg's wife - I'm an English teacher from izmir I run my own school that teaches all languages including Turkish for foreigners and here's the translation:

Bayanlar için palto çeşitleri ve ceketler üreten firma, Birleşik Krallığın önde gelen şirketlerindendir.
Kalitesinin sürekliliği konusunu taahhüt eden firma, sürekli yenilenen tasarımları ve kullandığı yeni teknolojiler sayesinde pek çok daimi müşteri kazanmıştır.
Ayrıca, sipariş üzerine tüm bedenler için de paltolar hazırlanmaktadır.

I hope,this suffices.
Pınar.

güneş1

Apologies for the late thank you! You really saved my street cred:smile:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom