jumping_duckie

Help with translation please
I have a turkish friend who recently sent me the following text in Turkish. I have no idea what it says as I don't speak Turkish!
Can someone translate it please?....

cok tatlisin...guzelsin...ama hepsi bir gun gidicek...sadece gozlerindeki guzellik kalacak gozlerine bakarak kalbinin guzelligi gozukuyor cok guzel kalbin var.

Thanks

hello...heres a translation
''you are very sweet you are beautiful and cross my palm with silver..or introduce yourself to the forum..and i will tell you the rest of your fortune''

sorry couldnt resist that...but tell us who you are and then im sure one of us will tell you what this nice person is telling you.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
The only bits that I can suss, due to my very limited Turkish is Very nice/sweet, beautiful, maybe they want to see you again, as you've gone, you've got very good heart, someone will point you right.

Welcome to the forum. As Shirley has said can you tell us a bit about yourself, are you male or female, and just had an idyllic holiday and fallen head over heels in love.

:thanks:

Last edited:

jumping_duckie

Lol ok,

Well Im Rachel, I'm 19 and at university in Northampton. I have this turkish friend who I know from a pizza place, and he asked me out to dinner and then sent me this text.

And i really really wish i knew what it said! :)

Thanks
Rachel x

carolk

R.I.P
hello...heres a translation
''you are very sweet you are beautiful and cross my palm with silver..or introduce yourself to the forum..and i will tell you the rest of your fortune''

sorry couldnt resist that...but tell us who you are and then im sure one of us will tell you what this nice person is telling you.

Oooh Shirley!!! You little tinker! :gulme:

tomc1984

Using "Google translate" it came up with.... ... very nice ... but all tatlim a gun will remain gozlerine gidicem ... just by looking at the heart of the beauty of beauty gozlerindeki cok guzel gozukuyor have heart...
not much help.

Firebrand

Hmmm. Here's my try:
cok tatlisin... you are very sweet
guzelsin... you are beautiful

and both the message and my Turkish deteriorate from here on in

ama hepsi bir gun gidicek...but just one day you go

sadece gozlerindeki guzellik kalacak gozlerine bakarak kalbinin guzelligi gozukuyor cok guzel kalbin var:
I could stay in your beautiful eyes, your heart is beautful like your eyes, you have a beautiful heart.

Must have been a hell of a pizza!

Pete&Mag

Hi Rachel. welcome to the Forum. Hope you get your translation. There's always Google translate too.
Pete

nomaderol

Can someone translate it please?....

cok tatlisin...guzelsin...ama hepsi bir gun gidicek...sadece gozlerindeki guzellik kalacak gozlerine bakarak kalbinin guzelligi gozukuyor cok guzel kalbin var.

Let me translate as a local. You are not so beautiful actually. Even baklava is sweeter than you. When I look into your eyes, I see £ov€ to my visa. Then, I wont work for selling pizza anymore, but, will buy pizzas.

Thanks

You are very sweet...beautiful... but one day they will all be gone... only the beauty in your eyes will remain. By looking at your eyes, one can see the beauty in your heart. You've got a beautiful heart.

Tess

Lol ok,

Well Im Rachel, I'm 19 and at university in Northampton. I have this turkish friend who I know from a pizza place, and he asked me out to dinner and then sent me this text.

And i really really wish i knew what it said! :)

Thanks
Rachel x

Hi Rachael and a warm welcome to the forum, I do hope you will stick around and join in with us. I know you are young but you would enjoy the crack, bet you don't even know The Golden Girls are here and will keep you amused.
Anyhow down to business, i know I am an oul doll in your eyes but I have been round a few corners and I wasn't always a fuddy duddy.
I have a daughter the same age as you, she is at Uni also, Rachael take the text with a pinch of salt hon and stick into your studies it will be all over much too soon and then the time will be yours to find your soulmate.
I'm sure he was lovely but if he is for you he will be there after your studies.
Take care hon and enjoy every minute of the brilliant opportunity in front of you. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Does anybody on here have a husband who speaks to them like that???????

Jeannie

jumping_duckie

Let me translate as a local. You are not so beautiful actually. Even baklava is sweeter than you. When I look into your eyes, I see £ov€ to my visa. Then, I wont work for selling pizza anymore, but, will buy pizzas.

Hahahaha that made me laugh
:thanks:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom