Help with Military check
hi,
im stuck in the uk for the time being due to my husbands illness and need to find out if there is an easy way for me to check if military check has been completed , i know the reference that i was given , but i dont speak any turkish so telephoning is not an option, has any body got any idea how i can check this , is it something i can get a third party to check on for me or would they need my permission

really would appreciate any help you can give , please feel free to either respond on the board or if u can help PM me

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Help with Military check
hi,
im stuck in the uk for the time being due to my husbands illness and need to find out if there is an easy way for me to check if military check has been completed , i know the reference that i was given , but i dont speak any turkish so telephoning is not an option, has any body got any idea how i can check this , is it something i can get a third party to check on for me or would they need my permission

really would appreciate any help you can give , please feel free to either respond on the board or if u can help PM me

By finding out from abroad whether the checks have been done.You can either phone up the estate agent your dealing with,and ask them to go to the title deed office with the title deed copy and check the military permission registration on your behalf. It is better if you can obtain the registiration date and the number from the real estete agency. They can give the number and the date to the officer .
To secure the property, you should register for the title deed office to capture the title deed as a ipotek[l think that is how it is spelt]so it won't be sold off to another source.

Last edited:

Guz1

Help with Military check
In light of Mattbluecat's previous posts recounting what she is going through, I hope that some kind TLF member living in Turkey will see their way to helping her out on this.

carolk

R.I.P
Help with Military check
Hi. Do you have any friends here? They used to post the numbers on the wall in the Tapu office but I dont know if they still do it. I will pm you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom