Status
Not open for further replies.

klasikwoman

Klasikwoman
help tracing telephone numbers etc..
Hello

Sorry to trouble you but can you tell me something.

I posted what happened to me here in Kusadasi about my x taking my money
well I had a feeling his Mother knew all about it because she moved to Aydin soon after. Well I found her phone number, 2 things I want to know,1. Is there anyway I can find her address I have part of it but not all off it because I want to write to her because I have something to tell her. 2. I have given her number to my Solicitor because I got someone to phone her and ask if he could have this guy's phone number, she said can you call in 10 mins he phone and she said no I cant give it to you so I am certain that she had got intouch by :307bt: and asked him. So can my solicitor demand from her his phone number. Please I urgently need to know.

M

Delia

Delia
I wish you luck but I am sure it will be difficult.
Surely your solicitor should know the answer to these questions.!!!!???

Gail

I can't imagine any of the members here knowing the answers to your questions as up to now 95 people have read this and only 1 has replied. As Delia has said I think this is a question for your solicitor.

I am going to close this topic now and I would strongly advice you to get in touch with your solicitor with the problems you are having with your x as I don't think we or the members here are going to be able to help you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom