Chasey

Help Please on Travel restrictions
My daughter has a 7 day visit which is her last chance to see us between finishing her dissertation and starting her new job and she was due to come visit us in Turkey

She has heard a roomer that the minimum period of travel to Turkey is 14 days??

I have searched and cant find anything to back this up

Has any one heard any thing about this??

Thanks in advance

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
My daughter has a 7 day visit which is her last chance to see us between finishing her dissertation and starting her new job and she was due to come visit us in Turkey

She has heard a roomer that the minimum period of travel to Turkey is 14 days??

I have searched and cant find anything to back this up

Has any one heard any thing about this??

Thanks in advance
I have heard nothing. Just looked at Doc Martin cannot see anything on there. Surely they won't let her book if there is a restriction.

Last edited:
I haven't heard anything & can't see anything on the UK gov website. I did wonder how things would work though if you travel somewhere where they say you need a 14 day quarantine on arrival. Would you in that instance need to stay 14 days before you could depart?

shash

shash
As we don't have to quarantine in Turkey it should be perfectly acceptable. Nothing showing up on web sites. Try calling the embassy if concerned.

Kingfisher

Your daughter is not concerned by this - the 14 days stay is just to circumvent quarantine in other countries where quarantine for people from UK is necessary.

For example, if she wanted to go to North Cyprus from the UK, she would have to self-isolate for 7 days on arrival in North Cyprus as a traveller from the UK. If she stayed 14 days in Turkey first and then travelled to North Cyprus she would not need to self-isolate.

So no worries for your daughter.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom