Help Please - Health Insurance
Today we visited an insurance broker for health insurance quote. I am 58, hubby is 60, both in good health with no hospital visits for the last 10 years or more. We got quoted 6821 lira for us both or £2785 per year.

I was gobsmacked to say the least as we thought this would be at the most £1500 per year.

Can anyone please let me know what health insurance they have and the approximate cost.

Sue

nanamo

OMG its gonna cost us a packet then, well more me really, we were hoping for it to be a lot less than that. If they add up all my hospital visits we'll be there all day. Hope you manage to find a cheaper quote. Molly

Lindacm

Today we visited an insurance broker for health insurance quote. I am 58, hubby is 60, both in good health with no hospital visits for the last 10 years or more. We got quoted 6821 lira for us both or £2785 per year.

I was gobsmacked to say the least as we thought this would be at the most £1500 per year.

Can anyone please let me know what health insurance they have and the approximate cost.

Sue

We use Alianz. We are a bit younger than you and the cost for us last year (Dec) was around 2,500tl. We did get an end of year discount which helped...but it would still be a lot less than you were quoted.

Linda

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER
I got my insurance through AXA in Bodrum, 1st yr premium 750tl this year little cheaper as i have no claims....non smoker and good health although a little overweight....Big quote maybe because one is 60, as in Turkey, its difficult to get insurance at that age....no offence...

Top Bottom