Help-Nokia
Ok, I'm thick but I picked my (basic model) Turkish Nokia up at the same time as the lap top and other things, the mobile has gone blank so I must have managed to switch it off.....how do I turn it on again? I cant find a button like the one on my UK Ericson!

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Help-Nokia
Miss Monet Penny
is it blue and grey ? if so you press the the Red telephone symbal the one that ends a call . The other is green . But you may have locked yourself out . I.ve done that So now don't have pin code on my phone ..... Diane

Last edited:

beldibi

Help-Nokia
If you still have you`re sim card bits, you will find the sim unlock on the plasic card. If you have lost these, go back to the service provider`s shop, and they will unlock it for you, no charge.

Help-Nokia
Thank's for your replies I got it on the 3rd try! Ha! I threw the box and sim card bits out & had to go back to the shop a few weeks ago......dumb or what :)

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Help-Nokia
You are not alone Miss MP. I had to ask a young girl in the toilets at Glasgow airport how to switch my phone off before we got on the plane. What a minter!!!! :77wu:

Jeannie

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Help-Nokia
I'm glad you're sorted Pat, like you I had no end of problems and wrote my Pin code for my Turkish Mobile down after having to go through Service Provider etc; etc.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom