peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Help... No telly
Does anyone know where I can get a sat problem sorted without getting ripped off? Just arrived to a no signal message on every channel :(

Help... No telly
If its Digiturk you're using, it probably needs re-installing, as this happened to one of our friends. Go into Options on remote control, then into Install and follow i through. It searched for all the channels and in effect switches them back on. If its not Digiturk, sorry I cant help.

Harem

I've cliqued
Help... No telly
Could be sometihng so simple as your dish has moved slightly due to the winds?

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Help... No telly
Or, call Dodgiturk and check whether your bill has been paid.

maggie

Help... No telly
You simply may need your box re coded it appears they are changing codes more and more frequently now.

If you ask someone where Tuncelektric is telephone 8116083 or 8116053 and ask for Kemal or Ozgur. the address is Ege road.If it is the box needs re coding if you can take it in yourself they should charge you between 20 and 50 lira.
Hugs Maggie xx

hijo

in my own clique
Help... No telly
Does anyone know where I can get a sat problem sorted without getting ripped off? Just arrived to a no signal message on every channel :(

it sounds as if you have goldmaster Pete ..then they must come out and change the direction of your dish and programme it back in ..usually around 85lira for this ..after that you can do it yourself..from your compo and remote from your telly..
:rockon:

Ian

Help... No telly
it sounds as if you have goldmaster Pete ..then they must come out and change the direction of your dish and programme it back in ..usually around 85lira for this ..after that you can do it yourself..from your compo and remote from your telly..
:rockon:

How can you DIY from the comp and the remote hijo ??.

hijo

in my own clique
Help... No telly
..hi Ian..if you go to www.mactress.com that should give the keys for most satelite systems..goldmaster you will have to look for indent..number..2111,only use hex numbers there should be about 32 in total ..but as i said in previous posts ,its better to go to your suppliers shop ,take your box and just watch how they do it,then afterwards you can do your own from the computer..i hope that helps...:rockon:

hijo

in my own clique
Help... No telly
.ok i just tried that link its coming up in spanish ..if you google it.and choose the 2nd one ..that will bring it in in english..good luck

maggie

Help... No telly
..hi Ian..if you go to www.mactress.com that should give the keys for most satelite systems..goldmaster you will have to look for indent..number..2111,only use hex numbers there should be about 32 in total ..but as i said in previous posts ,its better to go to your suppliers shop ,take your box and just watch how they do it,then afterwards you can do your own from the computer..i hope that helps...:rockon:
When I did go to shop all they did was cut two wires inside box re join them and Hey Presto dont think I would risk doing that myself.

Hugs Maggie xx:kafa:

hijo

in my own clique
Help... No telly
if anybody is interested goldmaster went down again last night ..so using the link i gave before these are the codes you should be looking for

....ec.b6.25.69.4a.do.22.o4.7b.d5.1c.0d.f8.d6.47.80.

...b1.f5.39.12.41.24.e4.82.d7.ca.2o.od.go.f9.d3.4e.

..then using your remote control ..you should get goldmaster back up again..these codes can change in hours or even months.. good luck..:music:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Help... No telly
here's my update. I got the number of a guy called ilyas. He came round and it transpired that some bugger had been up and unplugged our cable
From The dish!!!
So he duly sorted us out and we are on nilesat. It's quite good, 9 or so movie channels, sport, news, blah blah. He charges 60 to for repositioning etc. If anyone needs him I have his number :)

Ian

Help... No telly
That's what I've been asking you hijo, what is the process of entering the codes to the remote......??

Latest Posts

Top Bottom