goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
help needed
:becky:Hi guys here I am again looking for help :) I have managed to find quarrantine for our cat and a company that will arrange flight for her with either
thomas cook or thompson ,The only problem I now have is that they will not take her unaccompanied which means I would have to fly to turkey and back which is going to cost plus the cost of the cats flight and to be honest just the flight for the cat is going to be difficult to find ,so here is the question is there anyone out there who would be flying with either of these companys to manchester be prepared to be met at Dalaman airport given a cat with there names on the export licence and say it was theirs ,Our quarrantine people will collect her at manchester and deal with all the paper work so you would have nothing to do .
I know it is a big thing to ask someone to do but it is all I can think of at the moment unless someone comes up with a better idea .
Thanks for taking the time to read this .

millilove76

millilove76
help needed
I'm flying next week to East Midlands from Dalaman. I would do it from there if you could collect it from Nottingham and arrange that quickly.

goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
help needed
Thank you so much but it has to be Manchester because of quarrantine regulations ,who ever brings her back will not see her because she will be taken straight from the Airport to the cattery but thank you it means a lot that there is people out there who would help.,:thanks:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom