Sunberry

Help needed please, can't get Yabanci Kimlik Number online
I have been trying to obtain my Yabanci Kimlik I.D. no. online, but at the top section of the form it says: "Please note the following number in the picture image verification field." For the life of me I can't find any number anywhere and therefore can't proceed. Can anybody tell me where I'm going wrong? Have looked at previous threads on this topic but no-one else seems to have had this problem.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
There will be a number - maybe 4, 5 or 6 digits - printed in a bit of a haze to the right of an empty field that's labelled Resim Doğrulama:. You just type that number into the field.

Last edited:

Sunberry

Well, still no luck in getting my Yabanci Kimlik No. The Resim Dogrulama field box is not highlighted, and there`s a red cross in the box beside it, and no numbers at all that I can see, not even a bit hazy. I have been looking at the original Turkish text and the translated version, but both are the same. I am stumped!

Sunberry

Thanks for that KKOB, but I just tried that link, form comes up exactly the same as before, still no number. Maybe it`s my computer, will try on a friends.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
OK. It might be something to do with the operating system on your computer.

I've tried it using Firefox and Chrome and they both work.

Sunberry

Got my Yabanci Kimlik number online today using my friends computer, so there must be something in my computer preventing me, as KKOB suggested. Thought it may be useful to highlight this problem in case anyone else has the same trouble, especially if they are a bit of a technophobe like I am!!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hurray ! :3:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom