anni-e

Help! Need to find someone
Hi! I am new here and i am looking for someone in Marmaris who can help me to find one person there and give him a message? I lost contact with him but i know how to find him there. If there is anybody ready to help me, i would be very thankful.

anni-e

I am looking for someone who could help me to give message to my boyfriend who is working in Marmaris. I lost contact with him month ago but i need to tell him that i will come to Marmaris very soon.

nanamo

Hi Ann-e and welcome to the forum. Pardon me for asking but doesnt your boyfriend know how to contact you.

johnfella

Hi
I think that the girls request seems to be a bit confidential , maybe then no cross questioning and give help if you can .

Mushtaq

Founding Member
If someone in Marmaris can help then please contact Anni-e via PM, there is no need for being nosy.

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Maybe she don't want the whole world to know who she is looking for, maybe that person might not like all this to be on an open forum?

Please contact her via PM if you are in a position to help.

anni-e

I can understand that it might seems a bit strange i am looking for my boyfriend but really its a bit confidential and i would not like to talk about all little details in open forum. All i can say you can help bring two lovers together again. One misunderstanding keeps us apart and i would like to do everything i can to fix it and make up for lost time.
Thanks to everybody in advance who is ready to help me and thanks to Mushtaq for uderstanding my situation.

Tess

Hi Anni-e and welcome to the forum. Hope it all works out for you.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm not being nosey Anni-e, but can you let us know if it all went well. Don't want to know the details.

Jeannie

anni-e

Hi, Jeannie. Yes its okay for me, of course i will let you know if it all went well. All i can say right now about my story is that its not just one summer lovestory but we met two years ago in internet and we have serious plans for future. I pray for our misunderstanding will be solved fast and therefore i am here in this forum and doing my best for this.
Wish you all the best Jeannie and thanks for your care. God bless you.

ekktr

I can understand that it might seems a bit strange i am looking for my boyfriend but really its a bit confidential and i would not like to talk about all little details in open forum. All i can say you can help bring two lovers together again. One misunderstanding keeps us apart and i would like to do everything i can to fix it and make up for lost time.
Thanks to everybody in advance who is ready to help me and thanks to Mushtaq for uderstanding my situation.

Hello Anni-e i have a friend that lives in Marmaris not far from the Marina maybe she can help you if you send me contact details

anni-e

Just want to say thank you to everone who was ready to help me. Everything is fine between me and my boyfriend now. He got contact with me by himself and our misunderstanding is solved. And probably i will go to marmaris in september. Hope to meet you all in marmaris then.
Wish all the best to all of you.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Good news for you both and I hope that when you meet in September you make up for lost time and all the best wishes from me for your future to-gether now.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom