wazak1945

help - need English speaking lawyer
does any one know of a good english speeking lawer we have been waiting 4 yrs for tapu and a bit cheesed of with the run around from estate agent /lawer/ developer. any advice would be most welcome like afoolipaid up front ,now no ones seems interested to resolve, i believe agent has spent our tapu money .we werelike lambs to the slaughter .:boohoo:

Matilda01

Re: help

Hi Wazak1945
try posting your message in another area...............Ask a Turkey Related Question - Turkish Visa's and permits. You may get more response there

Good luck

Matilda

Hi

My fiance and I have apartment in Gumusluk and have been through hell - wont go into it!

As a result of aforementioned hell have found a really good english speaking lawyer - have used her on numerous occasions and she has always been fab - i carry her card in my purse and here are her details -

Melis Seremet
Yuksel Caglar. Is Merkezi, 13, Bodrum
tel - 0090 252 316 15 95
fax - 0090 252 316 36 80
melis.seremet@legal-independence.com

good luck

Frog

lesleykay

If you PM me I will tell you the solicitor we used in Bitez - no problems and all speak English

gordie

gordie
Try:- Ersin USLU. Office - 0252 316 8237.Gsm - +90 555688 5858.Email - info@uslu.av.tr
Speaks good english and helped me through a court battle with a Turkish person, and WE WON !!
Fairly expensive, but good.

sandr

Members Stuart & Ros
I used the same ones as Lesleykay and can thoroughly recommend them. Absolutely no problems.

delightful

aka Ishik, World Abodes
Hi Wazak, I'm really sorry to hear that. PM me if you still need advice after the above postings.

Good luck!
Ishik

babes123

i used celil iyidogan from bodrum he speaks very good english and sorted our tapu within 2 months

Donna M

Hi

I would not advise Melis or Juan from Legal Independance, I bought through them, I have my Tapu (under declared without my knowledge). Last year I was refunded £800 from Legal Independance as they over charged me for the purchase tax, which was brought to my attention by someone else by luck! They don't reply to emails, I was constantly chasing them.

I can give you the name of the solicitor we used at our last AGM, speaks perfect English as she studied in Brighton and understands the British way. She was fantastic and her husband was great too, though he doesn't speak as much English. PM me if you want her details, she's very nice.

mrsmyhane

Hi sorry to hear of your troubles....I am currently helping a friend with a similair problem in Yalikavak. I would strongly advise that you use a "good lawyer" not necessarily a english speaking one as you can have an official translator help you with the language side of things....PM me if you would like details of a excellent and 25yrs experience lawyer in Bodrum. Good Luck I understand just how distressing this kind of problem can be!

Hilsjw

Sorry to hear of your troubles with the Tapu. It's a scandal that you even have to consider using the legal system, thereby spending even more money, when you should be home and dry without all those worries. Actually, we bought and paid for our apartment 6 years ago, and still have no Tapu. Unfortunately, you are one of very very many.

Yes sorry you too are going through this, it is a real bind but you are not alone and keep at it, can take an age but you should get there in the end.

nanamo

We have great faith in our lawyer. She speaks perfect English, always answers her phone and we have come a long way with her help. PM me for details if you are still searching.
Sorry to hear you are in trouble, again, PM me if you need some support or just to off load, it does help and we are well on our way to getting the T shirt after 3 years of fighting for our dream. x x x

Fuzzy

fuzzy
i can highly recommend Celil Iyidogan also in Bodrum, sorted out our tapu etc very quickly and always available , friendly and perfect English. A pleasure to do business with, takes all the stress out of your purchase..P.M. me if you would like his details.
Mary Whitehouse : where do your problems lie ? with Celil ? but you are in Antalya and he doesn't work in that area !!
Fuzzy

Last edited:

rafasue

Hi

I would not advise Melis or Juan from Legal Independance, I bought through them, I have my Tapu (under declared without my knowledge). Last year I was refunded £800 from Legal Independance as they over charged me for the purchase tax, which was brought to my attention by someone else by luck! They don't reply to emails, I was constantly chasing them.

I can give you the name of the solicitor we used at our last AGM, speaks perfect English as she studied in Brighton and understands the British way. She was fantastic and her husband was great too, though he doesn't speak as much English. PM me if you want her details, she's very nice.
Hi,

I have a bad experience with with MS as well. Can you please share with me the details of your current real estate solicitor? Does she work in Istanbul?

Thanks!

Donna M

Just to mention again, after being in the office of Legal Independence a few weeks ago on behalf of someone else who is quite new to it all. I would strongly recommend NOT to use this company. Juan's behaviour towards us was ridiculous when he was asked what he seen as "uncomfortable questions" but were quite normal questions really regarding his clients furniture pack and under declaration of the price of her property without her knowledge or consent.

He threw me out of his office not once but TWICE (after I gradually edged my way back in lol). I was really shocked by his behaviour as he has previously been quite pleasant, not exactly on the ball but pleasant nevertheless, he definitely wasn't pleasant this time!! He did later ring his client and apologise but she still didn't get the furniture pack she had paid for. I arrived later than the others who had previously also been told to leave!

Another one that has struck me off their Christmas card list I suspect!! He didn't ring me to apologise! awk well, I've been thrown out of better places than that :roundgrin

Last edited:

evo80

our English speaking lawyer is great . Even tex,s me back & speaking to her on the phone you not even guess she was Turkish . She soon sorted our builder ipotek problem out .

M

MEMO

I woulldn't recommend a lawyer from Bodrum. They know each other and ask for money and mostly nothing happens. You had to know the persons very well ...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom