Help ladies..where do you get your hair done
HI,been in Akbuk now for about 3 weeks and am going to need a good hairdresser soon,so any that are good in Akbuk/Didim area?Would be better if they spoke a little english,maybe there are travelling ones as well?

Took my Grand-daughter, through an arrangement with the Celibi Restaurant, to a Hairdresser based in the Holiday Resort Hotel. She did a good job, but I think that you could get just as good a job done locally without travelling that far.

patrish

If you are in Didim i would recommend Red Kuafor,along the side street by Arcelik.There is a sign at the bottom of the lane up to it.Gives a good cut and blow dry for 20ytl

Hi Thanks for help.Someone the other day suggested Red in Didim so am going next week.Will post as to how it went.
Mavis

Went wednesday,got great haircut,25TL.Done by two guys who worked as a team,very nearly a piece of performance art.Will be going again.

laz

i usually go to the one at the side of akguller car park.................through the double doors and up the stairs................cut and blow dry 10ytl. my mate had a colour and they did a good job 30ytl i think

Latest Posts

Top Bottom