goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
Help anyone flying into Manchester.
HI guys
Could really do with some help I dont want anyone to adopt or take my cat on perminant ,I am prepared to work bloody hard for the next six month to pay for quarantine ,I have a mum prepared to lend us the flight money ,I have a friend who will deliver my Cat to Dalaman airport ,
But due to Turkish rules she can not fly without her owner I just can not afford to fly out there stop a few days or even come back on the next flight which I would if money was not an issue SO PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE FLYING FROM DALAMAN TO MANCHESTER IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS WHO WOULD BE PREPARED TO HAVE THERE NAME ON THE EXPORT LICENCE AND ADOPT MY CAT FOR 5 HOURS PLEASE PLEASE ,SHE HAS BEEN LEFT ON THE STREETS IN TURUNC AND IS BEING WATCH BY FRIENDS :33:I JUST WANT TO BRING HER HOME,AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE LOST i just want one good thing to come out of all this my cherkin back with us.
SO please if anyone out there can help please pm me .
It has to be Manchester because of the quarantine and our Man will be collecting her from customs ect so you would not have anything to do

Harem

I've cliqued
Oh I do so hope someone will help you. Good luck.

goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
Is there anyone out there please!!! have found out that first choice is also an option and Turkish airlines so if anyone flying with these or thomas cook ,Thompson could help I would be forever grateful :)

Ian

HI guys
Could really do with some help I dont want anyone to adopt or take my cat on perminant ,I am prepared to work bloody hard for the next six month to pay for quarantine ,I have a mum prepared to lend us the flight money ,I have a friend who will deliver my Cat to Dalaman airport ,
But due to Turkish rules she can not fly without her owner I just can not afford to fly out there stop a few days or even come back on the next flight which I would if money was not an issue SO PLEASE IS THERE ANYONE FLYING FROM DALAMAN TO MANCHESTER IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS WHO WOULD BE PREPARED TO HAVE THERE NAME ON THE EXPORT LICENCE AND ADOPT MY CAT FOR 5 HOURS PLEASE PLEASE ,SHE HAS BEEN LEFT ON THE STREETS IN TURUNC AND IS BEING WATCH BY FRIENDS :33:I JUST WANT TO BRING HER HOME,AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED AND EVERYTHING WE HAVE LOST i just want one good thing to come out of all this my cherkin back with us.
SO please if anyone out there can help please pm me .
It has to be Manchester because of the quarantine and our Man will be collecting her from customs ect so you would not have anything to do
''I have a mum prepared to lend us the flight money'', then if your Mum will lend you the money why don't you take her offer ??.

dazkad

''I have a mum prepared to lend us the flight money'', then if your Mum will lend you the money why don't you take her offer ??.

I believe this is for transporting the cat as I am sure they don't travel free

Sara-666

There's flights from Manchester to Dalaman 31/5 back 2/6 so only for 1 day for £142 on Thomas Cook at the minute, sorry I can't help with taking the cat but maybe you could fly back for this?

Sara

goldmattymiss

goldmattymiss
Thanks Guys
Have been Told that Turkish Airlines might take her unaccompanied so going to try that plus only £20 instead of £359 quoted for her to fly with Thomas cook
and if all else fails will have to fly there and back in a day and just do loads of overtime ,One thing at least when we do get her back she will love me to bits as my new Job is fishmonger for Tescos :gulme:
Just thought I would try my luck on here but not to be .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom