alanjb

Hello
I've been using the forum for ages and have used all the advice given by members, Thank everyone. So it's now time to introduce myself. I'm Alan, and with my wife Maggie purchased a villa at Gum San 1, Gumusluk on the Bodrum Peninsular about 18 months ago. It has been used up to now as a holiday retreat, but I retire from work soon, well very soon with only 4 working days left. We will now be spending long hot summers on the Bodrum Penisular at our villa. Flying out in June and staying for 10 weeks before returning home to Kent to see the family. Then spending the rest of the summer back in Turkey. Hope to meet with other members from the area over the summer months and look forword to putting faces to names.

Andy

Hello
Welcome to the forum Alan & Maggie even though your not really strangers to it, so now you know what it's all about you can give other new members abit of information
when the time comes.
Nice to see you on here, good luck in your retirement and your place in the sun.

!RETIREMENT! does this mean you have a birthday in 4 days Alan,? just curious ?

Good luck for the future.

Andy

Jo Hodges

Hello
Hi Alan & Maggie

How fabulous to spend the Summer in Turkey! We used to have a villa very near to you (Bodrum Konut complex, just above) and we used to have a wander down to the jetty for swimming! We have now bought in Kadikalesi, nr. Turgutreis.

Hope to see you out there sometime!

Enjoy!

Jo

Duke

Hello
Hi Alan & Maggie Good for you folks Im sure you will soon be staying there from May till October or even through the winter too Im sure. I hope to get a place on the Peninsula but we are still looking. We already have a lovely Villa in Altinkum and we love the area and locals there but Bodrum has more of an International Buzz which attracts us so maybe we will cross paths one day soon.. Until then enjoy your retirement I am....lol..
Keep the Faith
Duke

So

Hello
Welcome Maggie & Alan,
Retirement....good for you!! start enjoying those Turkish summers :)

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hello
Hi alan & maggie
nice to hear that you will be joining us in Yalikavak very soon
Hopefully you will be able to pop into our restaurant & have a cuppa or Efes !! with us.
any help you want dont hesitate to ask

Hello
Hello Alan and Maggie, nice to hear from you. There are several members on here who have places on Gumsan 1, we are over in July for 3 weeks and it would be great to meet up. I wish I could stay for 10 weeks though - thats brilliant, maybe one day I might, lol.

davenpat

Hello
Hi Alan & Maggie,
Welcome to the forum, we are also on Gumsan 1, there are a few other members on the same site, maybe we could all meet up one day.
I envy you being, able to spend so much time there.
Best wishes and good luck.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom