Hello
My name is Emre. I live in Turkey. I'am Turk. My English is not very good. I learn English. Good night everyone.

jewel

Hello
Hi Emre, hosgeldeniz, welcome to the forum. My Turkish isn't very good either. jewel x

bebs

Hello
No, not yet, i holiday in ALtinkum at the moment . Where in Turkey are you from ? ..Bebs

kaplumba

Hello
Hi Emre and welcome. This is a good place for you to try out your English! I went to Ankara twice. It was interesting.

ted j

Hello
Merhaba. Emre. Welcome to the forum your English is better than my Turkish. hope you find lots of things to interest you on here. If you need any advice, just ask . Ted

lara

Hello
Merhaba Emre,

Hosgeldiniz, memnum oldum.

Love Ankara, my husbands cousin is a professor at a University there, so we try to visit him every year, and of course I have to shop.
Fantastic shopping centres in Ankara, but the taxi drivers have death wishes the way they drive.

I hope you enjoy posting, its lovely here.

Hello
Merhaba. Emre. Welcome to the forum your English is better than my Turkish. hope you find lots of things to interest you on here. If you need any advice, just ask . Ted

Thank you. You can write me Turkish.

Merhaba Emre,

Hosgeldiniz, memnum oldum.

Love Ankara, my husbands cousin is a professor at a University there, so we try to visit him every year, and of course I have to shop.
Fantastic shopping centres in Ankara, but the taxi drivers have death wishes the way they drive.

I hope you enjoy posting, its lovely here.

Thanks. Which university?

Yes, very much. The first time there was a lot of snow. I enjoyed visiting the castle and also Ataturk's mausoleum.

Ataturk's mausoleum is very beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hello
Hosgeldeniz Emre, Iyi Aksamlar. Cok mutlu yapmak seni parti ile cok arkadaslar. Biz Tatil Bodrum, cok Guzel yer. As you will read my Turkish is not very good, but I am learning more words every day.

Iyi Geceler

Hello
Thank you. Bodrum very nice really. If you have questions, can i help Turkish? Did you see the castle Bodrum?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom