Modgirl

Hello
Hi time to introduce myself & tell a bit about my family. We have just bought a flat in Altinkum and now life begins at almost 60. we can't wait to get back.
We live in sunny Argyll in Scotland my 2 dogs Tibetan Terriers and my hubby.
Our hobbies are watching all the diy, and house swap programs on the telly and taking the dogs for a walk, there is not much more to do as the weather has been very unkind this year, just like last year and all the other years gone by LOL. I love this site and I have already picked up a lot of learning and I look forward to making new friends ( by the way if anyone would like a long let on a 3bed semi in a stunning part of Scotland let me know.
thanks for reading. :77wu:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hello
Welcome Modgirl, hope you have many happy times in Altinkum, if there's not much to do in Argyll, you could always become a TLF addict like me, lol

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hello
Hi Modgirl, from one Scottish lass to another. You will become addicted to this , so i wouldn't bother what the weather is like.
Welcome to the forum and have fun,

Jeannie :)

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Hello
Hello Modgirl and a very warm welcome to you. we also have bought an apartment (Off plan) cant wait for it to be finished so that we can spend more time in Turkey.

Hello
Hello and welcome modgirl, I hope you enjoy your place in the sun.

Anyone want to rent my house in Tyneside instead of modgirls in Scotland:evil:

Modgirl

Hello
Thanks to you's all for the warm welcome I feel like one of the family and a special thanks to salior for pointing me in the right direction.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom