Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Hello
Hi, my name is Yaser. I am new vet ın Didim. İf anyone has any questions or concerns or simply needs advice about their anımals, please ask and İ am happy to help.

İ look forward to beıng part of this community.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hello
Welcome to the forum Yaser. Many of us have pets and I'm sure we'll have some questions for you.

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Hello
Hi
My practice is behind the Central Mosque
It's named AYBEK VETERINARY
If you can't find please let me know

Yaser

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hello
Welcome to the forum Yaser, i'm sure you will be very busy on here answering people's queeries. :hmm:

Jeannie :224xb:

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Hello
I already have a vet (Halil) but always good to have more choice in this town. I wish you every success with your new business :)

Tess

Hello
Hi Yaser and a warm welcome to the forum, glad you have joined and I hope you enjoy. Look forward to your posts. How kind of you willing to help and advise.

suzyq

Hello
Welcome to the forum I am sure you will be a very popular member and thanks for any advice or help you can give us.

carolk

R.I.P
Hello
Hello and welcome.

I have been into your surgery a couple of times now, its very nice. Good luck.

Angela Stansfield

Non Active Member
Hello
Hi and welcome to the forum Yaser. I know there are many people on here always asking for advice on how to get their pets here or back to the UK. Thank you for joining.

Hello
Hello and welcome to the forum.
First question for you:-
Since the belediye are not paying any vet to neuter the street dogs in Didim/Altinkum at present,could you possibly say what you as a vet is willing to do on a voluntary basis?
Perhaps the several vets in Altinkum/Didim could meet and organise between all of you to lead by example in neutering at least 1 or 2 street dogs a month.
None of the vets would have to look far for the dogs as there are a number of unneutered dogs, in Didim and Altinkum,so collection wouldnt be a great problem to any of you

maggie

Hello
Hello and how wonderfull to have a vet in our midst.

Heres a suggestion for you..Would it be possible to have a weekly surgery etc in Akbuk as there are so many pet owners here and sometimes it is difficult to get your animal to the vets if you have to rely on the dolmus.The Turkish people do not seem very happy if you take your animals on the bus.

Look forward to your posts.

Hugs Maggie xxx P.S. I like your imformative Web site.!!!!!

Last edited:

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Hello
Hello
I want to explain sth to everyone and these will be all your question's answers
The Municipality has a vet and he is doing all these you wanted to be done
And when he is working there we (the rest vets) are not being able to do anything for street dogs and cats
But in my practice when anyone bring them and tell me it's a street dog or cat I do everything ang charge only for the materials
I hope these informations will be helpfull to you
Yaser

Vet-Yaser

www.didimvet.com
Hello
7 vets in didim.if 1 vet do 2 operation for sterilate in o month it will be 14 .for 6 month it will be 84.
firs problem all the vets wont do it
second is one stret dog can burn 8 or better puppy in a year so its not solution.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom