Mirazz

Hello !!
Hello everyone, my name is Miriam. I have been lurking around this site for some time now and eventually plucked up the courage to join in. I think I am am member of just about every turkish forum there is now :smile:

I love Turkey, I love the people, the food, the culture and the language. I have been learning Turkish for about 18 months now, but unfortunately my teacher has recently moved back to Istanbul so I am trying to go it alone.

I've been to Turkey about 10 times now, but only to the tourist resorts - Marmaris, Bodrum, Side and Hissarönü. I would love to travel further afield, but unfortunately a) finances won't allow and b) I've got nobody to go with any way as all my friends want to do is lie on a beach :lmao: Never mind, I can but dream.

If I could have one wish it would be to live next door to Shirleyanntr who I think is a total star:clap:. Well, that's a big lie really, I've got loads of wishes but I will tell you them when I get to know you all better.

Thank you and I look forward to getting to know you and being part of the forum:blowkiss:

Tess

Hello !!
:cheer2: Brilliant first post Miriam, I feel like I know you already :cheer2:
Glad you have decided to join in, enjoy the forum and please continue to take part, speak again soon!!!:cheer2:

Mirazz

Hello !!
Thank you Tess, and I feel like I know you (and everyone else) too - considering I have been reading everyone's posts for the past 2 years :larf:

Mirazz

Hello !!
Sorry - I cross posted. Thank you very much to everyone, I am being made very welcome :blowkiss:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom