Yates

Hello
My name is Carol and I have just joined - we have a house in Gundogan which we bought a couple of years ago. We go over a couple of times a year and we will be going over in a couple of weeks to try and sort out the house

cjmpiper

Hello
Hi Carol,
Welcome to the forum. I've just bought a place up the road in Golturbuku, but spent time in Gundogan as we've had some works done by Lynne and her business partner who run all sorts of services in Gundogan!!!
Cheers,
Chris

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hello
Hi Carol. welcome to TLF, loads of useful info on here. Very nice in Gundogan, we're not far away, up the road in Yalikavak, enjoy your stays in your home there.

Lesley

OWENA

Hello
Hello from us as well Carol. Whereabouts in Gundogan are you? We have an apartment at Arinna in the Kizilburun area - way up in the heavens past the Baia hotel.

gergym

Hello
Hello Carol

Welcome to you.I will be in Gundogan from Tuesday onwards.Gonna be really hot at 35 degrees-but hey it will be great !!!

lynne

Hello
Welcome Carol and partner. Lots of info here on the forum.
I live and work in Gundogan so pop into the office for a chat sometime.
Follow sign from beach at Iskeler restaurant.
Lynne

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hello
Hi Carol - a big welcome from us also - do try to come to Yalikavak one day and pop in to see us - if we can be of any help to you - just ask

murphy36

Hello
Hi Carol, i hope you enjoy the forum. We have a second home in Alanya.I wish i could live in Turkey full time.

Yates

Hello
Thanks to all who have replied - We have just got back from Turkey but will be going back over in Sept

Latest Posts

Top Bottom