Stevie Boy

Stevie Boy
Hello to everyone
Just thought it polite to introduce myself to everyone. Briefly, I am a Manufacturing Manager (Engineering) my wife and I currently own a Villa in Gundogan and have recently purchased an apartment in Gulluk. We are planning on living in Turkey next year (hence the apartment, must live some how!!)
I have been following the Forum for some time, and have found some really useful information, so thank's to everyone. We have had a number of both good and bad experiences during our time in Turkey, so hopefully I can also offer some useful contribution to the forum.

Cheers all, in Turkey September may bump into some of you then.

Steve.

paddye17

Hello to everyone
Welcom Steve. We moved to Turkey last year - best thing we ever did. Hope things work out well for you....

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Hello to everyone
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum, I also have a villa in gundogan, and a house in yalikavak, might bump into you sometime !

we are also out there (at the gundogan villa) in september so you never know !!!

martin & Linsey

Talkinman

Hello to everyone
Hi Steve,
Welcome to the forum. We also have an appartment in Gulluk, our paths may cross at the local hostelries.
Joyce

Tess

Hello to everyone
Hi Steve and a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy. When in Turkey I am never in your area but have heard it is lovely around there. Good luck for your venture next year. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Stevie Boy

Stevie Boy
Hello to everyone
Thanks to everyone who have welcomed us, its good to talk and better to make new friends.

Thanks again.

nanamo

Hello to everyone
Hi Steve - welcome to the forum. We hope to retire to Turkey in the future so will be very interested to hear how your plans progress. Good luck Molly

Latest Posts

Top Bottom