sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Hello to all
Hi there,

I'm Lisa, from the North of England, now living in Antalya. I made the move just over 4 months ago so i could be with my future husband (FH) & am experiencing all the usual delights/frustrations of living overseas with a mix of bemusement, excitement & apprehension!

I hope to utilise the forum in order to gain info from those who have been there, done that, as i have found that just because i live with a Turk, it doesn't necessary mean they have all the answers..

But i'm pleased i made the move & hope to make a few cyber buddies on here as thus far, my FH & digiturk seem to my best buds!! :0)

Thanks in anticipation & i hope to make a regular contribution to the forum.

Lisa.

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Hello to all
Thanks to all who have taken the time to say hello...

Will definately keep you informed of our progress as & when it happens..

We have just moved into our first home together & this in itself has been a real challenging but often hilarious journey..for example, we made the decision to rent & i suggested furnished properties as i perceived this would be of a similar standard as back home..

How wrong was i!!!

An old sofa, hob, fridge & bed does not constitute "furnished"..certainly not for anything between 750-1000 YTL per mnth!!!

Suffice to say we ended up unfurnished & now surrounded by our very own home comforts.

I also hope to hear from those living in central Antalya!!

ted j

Hello to all
Hi And Welcome From Me Too We're Hoping To Make The Move To Altinkum In The Not Too Distant . Ted

ChrisBobs

Hello to all
Hi Lisa
had to laugh - no the FH, or in my case the LTH ( LongTime Husband) still doesnt have the answers, and usually you learn more from your fellow travellers, and now from this forum, which is really very helpful.
So welcome to the Forum, but I do hope you find some friends soon in Antalya. Start with Turkish lessons? Search for Forum member Mack and his local Antalya info website.
Enjoy!
Chris

maggie

Hello to all
Hello and welcome your lovelley post to Alan And Pebble is very much appreciated.

Hugs Maggie xxx

Maura

'THE GOLDEN GIRLS'
Hello to all
Hi Lisa

A warm welcome from me also, hope you have a long happy healthy life in Turkey.

Maura

taylok

Hello to all
Hi Lisa

Im new to this site too and im very interested to hear updates on your move to Turkey.

I have been with a Turkish guy for 1 year now and the idea of me living there rather than the other way round is really tempting.

Best of luck

Kirsten

Latest Posts

Top Bottom