jacksplace

jacksplace
Hello to all
Hı everybody Jack here

Many of you ın Gumbet and Bodrum know me from the Hotels and Restaurants that I have worked ın over the years. Many of you also know that I now have my own Restaurant ın Gumbet. It ıs our fırst season and everythıng ıs goıng very well.

It ıs nıce to fınally have tıme to joın the Turkısh Lıvıng Forum and catch up wıth
some of my old frıends.

evey

evey
Hello to all
hi jack glad to hear all is going well for u in ur new restaurant this summer,, hope the danceing from mahoni and memo are as good as the food !!!!!! see u at the w,end ..xxxx:10::16vf:

IanJones

Hello to all
Hi Jack at last you have found the time to join TLF. Glad you are well and all is going good. Thank you again for the party that you put on for the girls last Saturday, they really enjoyed it. Everyone said they had a great time.

Ian

See you soon

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Hello to all
Hey Jack, nice to see you on here at last, you will meet lots of friends old and new on here.
I second Ian's comment about the great party on Saturday night, thank you, it was great, look forward to many more.
see you soon
Love Sandra

ChrisBobs

Hello to all
Hi Jack and welcome and how come Sandra hasn't shown me your place.... secret? LOL! Good to hear someone is having a good season!
Chris

jacksplace

jacksplace
Hello to all
thank you everybody yes we call jack's place .the address is lale street no 7 used to be known FELİX RESTAURANT and you are all welcome

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
Hello to all
Sorry Chris, no not a secret, just not got round to organising a girls night there yet! but I will.
Now you knowwhy I was so tired on the beach on Sunday !

spamjo

Hello to all
jack grt nite the other nite wonderful time was exellent to see u agin any chance u get off 1 nite to go out 2gether xxx

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hello to all
Hi Jack of jacksplace, welcome to TLF (sounds like you know half of the people already!) Hope your new venture goes well and you have a good season (with an odd five minutes to log on TLF). Regards Carol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom