Dorothy

Hello ,New here ..
My name is Dorothy , I have just bought an apartment in Yalikavak and am loving the Turkish way of life!! I came across this wonderful forum and look forward to both contributing and recieving valuable advice

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
Hello ,New here ..
Welcome to the forum Dorothy... it's a barrel of laughs and a mine of information.. i look forward to reading your posts.

Alan.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hello ,New here ..
Hi Dorothy, welcome to TLF, hope you make many friends on here, there are quite a few living out in Yalikavak, you lucky people. Glad to hear that you are happy in your home in Yalikavak. At the moment have to be content with holidaying there as much as we can, but maybe one day, at least for the duration of the summertime out there.

Tess

Hello ,New here ..
:roundgrin Hi Dorothy, and a warm welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy and hope you have a fab life in Yalikavak. Rather envious of you living the Turkish Dream, I am just home from holidays in Altinkum and I am feeling quite low and suffering severe withdrawal LOL!!!! :roundgrin

Andy37

Hello ,New here ..
Hi every one, i'm new on here also. Just like to say I visit Alanya every year, look forward to it again this September, I have a look at the webcam most days and it gives me a lift knowing I will be there soon, met some great people inc. staff from Santana restaurant, who are Ali, and Terri. not forgeting Nasire from the Green Star restaurant.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom