Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Dave
Hello from Plymouth
Hi,
We are Dave and Edna from Plymouth and we are considering moving to Turkey when we retire next year. We would welcome any tips from people who have already retired to Turkey - we've heard a lot on the positive side but would appreciate some honest opinions ( warts and all) regarding cost of living, best place to settle etc., medical care etc.
:lol:

Sylvia

Hello from Plymouth
Hi Dave and Enda
welcome to the forum, cannot help you with retiring to Turkey, we have property in Altinkum and love it there.

merlin

Hello from Plymouth
Hello to Plymouth!

Dave & Edna welcome to the Turkish Living forum!

There are many members who have retired and moved to Turkey on the forum so you have come to the right place.

You will find answers to most if not all your questions by browsing the forum and using the Search Facility Here!

There are also some helpful articles Here

Some of the forums are specifically geared towards moving to Turkey and furnishing your home and of course dont be afraid to ask your own questions too.

Good luck with your plans

Merv!

Last edited:

puma

Hello from Plymouth
greetings dave and edna and welcome like merlin wrote plenty of info on the search facility, plymouth is a lovely place my brother was stationed there when he was in the royal marines and we use to stay there quite a lot.we have a house near calis beach, so good luck with your venture

Duke

Hello from Plymouth
Hi Dave & Edna Welcome to the forum and good luck on your new horizons Turkey is truly a great country and Karen & I bought a Villa in Altinkum but hope soon to relocate close by when we sell it. We lived in Plymstock 1982-1985 whilst I was stationed at RAF Mountbatten which I hear is no longer there and I was a DJ down in Union St plus at a few venues and hotels in the area. Great City and I wont ask why you want to move as we also live in great place here in Sussex right on the beach... The weather here has been enough to want us to be in Turkey now but Karen still works.. Anyway if we can help just ask away
Duke

Andrew

Hello from Plymouth
Hi there Dave and Edna.

I'm in Plymouth at the mo, writing from the Barbican!

My parents come from Plympton, and have purchased an apartment on the Ekiz complex.

I have been too shy to to contact the forum todate, but have followed it daily. You will find some very good advise within the forum.

It is my intention to move to Turkey in the very near future.

Good Luck - Oggy oggy ............! that Jethro, he's is a hairy assed b******d!

Andrew

thurstan

Hello from Plymouth
David said:
Hi,
We are Dave and Edna from Plymouth and we are considering moving to Turkey when we retire next year. We would welcome any tips from people who have already retired to Turkey - we've heard a lot on the positive side but would appreciate some honest opinions ( warts and all) regarding cost of living, best place to settle etc., medical care etc.
:lol:

hi guys, did you ever get round to moving to Turkey when you retired?

Thurstan

Hello from Plymouth
Hello From the Barbican in Plymouth, where i live.
I have a place in Turunc & no there are no negatives.

mike read

Hello from Plymouth
so
how many from people from plymouth are on here??
live in plympton, property in marmaris.
mike read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom