Pandora

Hello from Pandora
Hello everyone.
We retired to Yesilkent in September but as we look after our grandchildren go home every school holiday.I am just getting used to using a computer so please forgive any mistakes! I would love to get a dog here but because we go home so often it wouldn't be fair on it.But it's so hard to get used to not having one,your home seems so empty.Perhaps I'm so used to having a houseful of children and pets! But I do get the best of both worlds here,just when I start feeling a bit homesick it's nearly time to go home anyway. We do love it here and are just starting to find our way round(we don't intend to get a car) I'm just learning to cross the roads let alone drive! Last winter we were freezing but now we are prepared,have got the electric blanket and lots of heaters.But the best buy of all was my slippers,they are like ugg boots and I live in them!Well its taken me ages to type this so i'd better go now. Love reading all the threads lots of useful info in them
Pandora

Tess

Hello from Pandora
:roundgrin Hi Pandora, a warm welcome to the Forum, enjoy!! :roundgrin

Gail

Hello from Pandora
Hi and welcome, we were very much like you, freezing our first year here but then prepared for our second with electric blanket and heaters :roundgrin We were also used to a house full but unlike you we now have 4 dogs and a monkey to keep us busy. I also have the ugg slippers, can't live without them lol

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hello from Pandora
Hi Pandora and welcome to TLF. Sounds like you had fun over the winter lol. Glad you enjoy the forum.

Jeannie :D

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hello from Pandora
Hi Pandora from a fellow technophone :)D), perserve as it's worth it. Plus they are quite gentle when you make a faux pax. Glad things are working out for you.
Regards, Carol x

Pandora

Hello from Pandora
Hi everyone

Thank you all for that warm welcome "I think I'm gonna like it here"

Pandora

Latest Posts

Top Bottom