Alexander

Hello from Moscow
Hi everybody, really glad to meet you all.
I'm Alexander from Moscow and (it seems) the only Russian here...
Our property is in Tuzla (you can see it on mygultan.com).
Hope to be useful to you.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hello from Moscow
Hello Alexander, welcome to the forum. You'll be very useful if you've got a great sense of humour. We have a good banter on here and share our experiences too.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hello from Moscow
Добро пожаловать на форум Александр. :roundgrin

Tess

Hello from Moscow
Hi Alexander, wonderful to have you on board. A warm welcome to the forum. It's marvellous this forum it brings so many different folks from different places all together all with the one common thing ' A love of Turkey '. Look forward to your posts Alexander. What is the time difference in Moscow to UK. Hope you will be on the same time as us folks for the fun we all have on here. Are you Russian, Alexander or British and living in Russia ?????

Добро пожаловать на форум Александр. - I meant to say that toooooo !!!! (what is it ??)

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Hello from Moscow
Hello and welcome to the forum . I hope you enjoy it as much as we do . . We are the golden girls and not quite right !!! Hmmm you will be used to the weather we are having in the UK . ..So are you married or single ? how big is your apt ?? ha ha ha . Warm Welcome .......Diane

bebs

Hello from Moscow
Hello and welcome to the forum . I hope you enjoy it as much as we do . . We are the golden girls and not quite right !!! Hmmm you will be used to the weather we are having in the UK . ..So are you married or single ? how big is your apt ?? ha ha ha . Warm Welcome .......Diane

Behave -Bebs

ChrisBobs

Hello from Moscow
Hello Alexander
and welcome to the Forum and I hope you enjoy the exchanges here ( ignore above)...
I hope you find some more Russians here;there are quite a few living fulltime in Bodrum.

Cheers
Chris

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hello from Moscow
OMG,you are not "THE" ALEXANDER ARE YOU ? You know , the meercat.

Only joking, a big welcome from bonnie Scotland, have fun and i hope you enjoy your time on here.

Jeannie :5:

Alexander

Hello from Moscow
Thank you everybody.

KKOB, спасибо большое. Будем переписываться по-русски? Or was it Google Translate?

Tess, here in Moscow we are 3 hours ahead of the UK (Russians are always ahead of the others!) ;-) But it won't last long, as on Dec 24 I am adjusting my watch to GMT+2 - back to Turkey after 3 months of Moscow!

Golden Girls, I am your silver (bearded) man. Moreover, I will bring two other guys along - my son-in-law and my grandson who will be 2 on Jan 3, his first birthday in Turkey. Do you mind if he joins us?

And just in case, I am a Russian-English-Italian translator, if this may me helpful to anybody.

Thanks once again and see you soon.

Last edited:

arrian

R.I.P
Hello from Moscow
OMG,you are not "THE" ALEXANDER ARE YOU ? You know , the meercat.

Only joking, a big welcome from bonnie Scotland, have fun and i hope you enjoy your time on here.

Jeannie :5:

or "Alexander the Great?"

Welcome to the forum, Alexander. :28::28::28:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Hello from Moscow
A very big welcome Alexander and co - enjoy TLF - it"s alot of fun and very informative - we are in Yalikavak - not too far from Tuzla - hopefully will meet one day

Latest Posts

Top Bottom