friend1957

friend1957
Hello from Down Under,
Hello from Dawn Under,

Hello everyone;
I live in Australia for the last 30 years, originally from Turkey Istanbul.
When I left Turkey I was 22 years of age, handsome young man, now after so many years still young handsome man but bit older and wiser.
I just want it to say hello and put a little smile with a best wishes to you all. Kind regards.

Ps. I am planning a 3 mounts travel at the end of July. Hopefully I will visit south of Turkey (that is the only place left that I did not see it before) also Egypt, Greece also Didim in Turkey. I hear Didim is nice if I like I may think of geting a small flat and keep it for a holiday when ever my family or friends wants to come over. Time will show.

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Hello from Down Under,
Re: Hello from Dawn Under,

Hello,

My user name is friend1957.

Glad you cleared that one up, here was me thinking it was Dawn Under.

Welcome and enjoy. Steve.

Martyn

Hello from Down Under,

Welcome to the forum. Shame you weren't here a while ago when the Totty thread was running. A dog won it, sounds like you were in with a chance.:heh:

Andy

Hello from Down Under,

Welcome to the TLF F1957.

How did you find us ?

friend1957

friend1957
Hello from Down Under,
Hello Andy;
I was looking for some information about Didim, along the way somehow I found this site. I think it is great. And i joined. I find a lot of useful information.
Kind regards.

Chudleigh

Hello from Down Under,
G'Day mate from me Friend 1957. Covered the whole of the east & central of Oz a few years back, fantastic country. Beer is crap there though, couldn't drink VB. Got very thirsty!!:46:

friend1957

friend1957
Hello from Down Under,
Thank You all the friends for welcoming massage.
Finding this site, feel like found a treasure.
Plus meeting sensible and sophisticated friends as an extra gift.
Kind regards.

Harem

I've cliqued
Hello from Down Under,
Hi and welcome to the forum. Whereabouts in Oz are you (or did I miss that bit??) Hmm sensible? Well, perhaps there are a few sensible people on here!!!!!!!!

geordie_nev

Hello from Down Under,
Welcome to the forum.

Which part of Australia do you live? I have a Turkish cousin who lives in Melbourne, she moved from Istanbul in late 70’s.

friend1957

friend1957
Hello from Down Under,
I lived 12 years in Sydney than I moved to Perth.
I have been to Melbourne long ego for a holiday.

Kind regards

friend1957

friend1957
Hello from Down Under,
Dear Harem;
I agree the whole world seems to lose the meaning of what is being sensible.
But this dose not mean we should stop encouraging one another as much as possible by our actions and words to be sensible, kind, loving, in short to become a human which we are supposed to become before we become an angel. :)
But it seems You already an angel so in time we all may get effected. Kind regards

Latest Posts

Top Bottom