CanadaMom

Hello from Canada
Hello - I,ve been reading your posts for a few weeks now - but just joined. FYI - Turkish keyboard - so sorry for spellıng & punctuatıon :)

I am Canadian, hubby is Turkish - we live in Canada, with our 2 kids - I am here for the summer (been here 1 month already, 1 more month to go). Thanks to the economıc downturn I have quite the entended holiday (normally we come to Turkey every summer for 2-3 weeks).

I speak a reasonable amount of Turkish (for a yabancı!!) My in-laws speak no English, so I have had to learn. They live near Gündoğan, so we are around it and Yalıkavak a fair bit.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Hello from Canada
Oh a big welcome, Gundogan is a very peaceful village, nice walks along the waterfront and stop by for a drink and a people watch, we're in Yalikavak, only for holidays at the moment I'm sorry to say, but maybe one day for longer. Enjoy your holiday in Canada, I have a friend in Peterborough.

CanadaMom

Hello from Canada
What are you all doing up!! :) Okay I am going - kids will wake me early!

Sunny - I am here - meaning Turkey. But my family is from Peterborough and most still live there - as always - a small world!

PS been coming to Turkey for over 15 years :)

Hello from Canada
Hello and a very warm welcome to the forum. I know what you mean about the Turkish key board - a nightmare when you are not used to one. Lol

Carol

Tess

Hello from Canada
Hi and a warm welcome to the Forum, enjoy, will look forward to your posts!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom