MalcolmandPat

Hello fellow M Pyramidders from Halifax
We are Malcolm and Pat, we have met some of you already. Malcolm is the eccentric guy in the wheelchair, Pat his longsuffering wife. (Guess who is writing this). Hoping to go back out in August if we can get a flight not costing a fortune. Will anyone be there then?

Gary and Margaret, how is your gnome?

Yogi

Picnic basket raider
Hi,

Welcome, the more the merrier! (actually, I'm very new to this myself too)

Ahh, so is Malcolm the reason one of the apartments in A block has a ramp up to it? How do you find wheelchair access in Turkey generally?

Yogi

Hi Malcolm and Pat,

Welcome to TLF. I am sure there will be a few owners/friends of family on the complex. Once the complex is complete August at Pyramid will be busy with people. As there is only one phase out of the three complete there will be fewer people. We have been promised May 2010 completion for phase two. If you click on the section titled Greetings you will be able to catch up with the latest gossip.:16vf:

Sal (Villa 16)

Welcome Malcolm and Pat
We are looking to go out first two weeks in september, flights are quite expensive from Glasgow at the moment, but I keep checking.
Av
villa 1

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Hi Malcolm and Pat

Just got back Thursday and the gnome is fine. when are you thinking of going out in August me and Margaret will be out last week of August and first 2 of September so with any luck will see you out there.

See ya soon Gaz

MalcolmandPat

Hi Malcolm and Pat

Just got back Thursday and the gnome is fine. when are you thinking of going out in August me and Margaret will be out last week of August and first 2 of September so with any luck will see you out there.

See ya soon Gaz

scouring the flight companies and imagrant routes to get out during august............will bring out the boules and quoits for residential tournaments!!!!!...........maybe...............roses matches ? then the germans?
malc

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Hi Malc

Sounds good mate and may be an effes or 6:cheers:

See ya soon Gaz

thekings

Hi you two,
How are you both? We are out there 20th August so it will be great meeting Margaret and having our 'little chat' (Gary!!) I hope Margaret hasnt been spoiling you too much!! How was the camping? did you end up in a hotel?
We are coming out to furnish the villa, so busy first few days then hopefully chill and enjoy, would be nice if the four of us could meet up and go out for a meal together one evening.
Getting really excited about villa being finished, Caroline (Muggyone) has told us our aircon went in today and painting it, so hopefully will be ready for us.

Look forward to meeting Margaret, take care
Best wishes
Anne

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Hi Anne

Dont know what you mean spoiled me it was all work when i was there last LOL :77wu:

A night out sounds great we're out on the 23th or 24th so you may have finished all your running round by then. Camping was great once the fight with the tent was over :roundgrin

See ya all soon Gaz

Last edited:

MalcolmandPat

We're booked to come out 11th aug till 25th..............bringing the boules out for a test.
Hoping there's not too many weeds to clear!!!!
Last one in the pool buys the beers!!!
Malc

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Hi Malc

Looks like we will just miss you not coming out till the 26th sorry to miss out on a nice game of boules what will i do with my time there :roundgrin

All the best mate Gaz

MalcolmandPat

How is evefryone ?............whats it been like over Dec/Jan .....maybe next year we'll give it a go.If its too wet the clay doesn't half clog up the wheelchair!!!!.
Out in April/July and October this year and might sneak a few days in May. Sounds as if the tapu's are starting to appear. Looking to meet up with Ayhan in Halifax during Feb, well thats the plan.............if there's some more issues than need addressing email me on mail@malcolmkielty.co.uk can't wait for that cold beer and some sun HEAT!!!!
malc

hi malcolm
nice to here from you and pat. sorry about sorting committee for apartment owners. been sorting out little one. not sleeping. nearly there now. hope to see you may. ALL THE BEST. kevin hazel n colvin.kevinG5.

GaryMargaret

Gary+Margaret
Hi Malc

Just to let you know me and mags will be out last 2 of July first 2 of Aug. As you know was out Christmas and new year weather was great high teens low twentys had 1 day of rain also got our Tapu which was a great chrisy present (at a price) so happy days.

Will be out in Oct for 3 weeks as well so hope we can meet up for a barbie and a drink. Just found a turkish deli 15 mins drive from us and it sells efes:5:

All the best Gaz

Latest Posts

Top Bottom