bellaelisa

Hello everyone
Hi all, this is my first time in a forum, so please bear with... Am enjoying life at the moment being a grandad. Haven't really travelled abroad for a few years due to the pandemic, but am hoping to get back on a plane later this year. The forum was recommended to me by someone, as we have been trying for some years now to find out what happened to the property we owned on Flamingo Country club. We used a guy called John Martin to sell it for us and he disappeared with property and money. I don't want to write war and peace at the moment, but if there is anyone else out there who has had dealings with this man, please get in touch.
Many thanks

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Hello everyone
Welcome to the Forum.
Sorry I can't help but if you tell us the whereabouts of the Flamingo Country Club and the name of John Martin's company it might ring bells with some other members.

bellaelisa

Hello everyone
Hi, yes sorry Flamingo country club is in Tuzla near Bodrum. John Martin was an independent guy working with a Turkish agent call Mehmet. He was recommended to us by The Worldwide Group.

TLF Admin

Administrator
Hello everyone
Welcome to the forum, here is an old thread that might lead you to some more information.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Hello everyone
I was talking to a guy today from Glasgow who told me his parents had bought up there about 8 years ago and were stung by the developer, they and others are pursuing it through the courts and there may be light at the end of the tunnel. I can't help with names and it may have no relevance to your issue but there is a group involved who may be able to throw some light on it, a few threads on here, I would have a look and maybe use the private message facility as not everyone looks in all the time, regardless I wish you well

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom