*petal*

Hello Everyone....
Have been browsing TLF for a long time so thought it was time I registered and started posting. I've been to Turkey lots of times, mostly to Altinkum. I haven't bought a property there - reading all the horror stories put me off but maybe one day, I will. For now, I'm more than happy to just go for holidays and am on countdown for my next visit to Altinkum on 12th June. I can't wait!
:Flower:

Harem

I've cliqued
Hello Everyone....
Hi Petal and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enoy being here and if you need to know anything there is sure to be someone who can answer your questions.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hello Everyone....
Hi Petal,

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a fab time on your next visit to Altinkum :)

Tess

Hello Everyone....
hi Petal and a warm welcome to the Forum, hope you enjoy. Have a fab time on 12th when you go on hols!!!!

Chudleigh

Hello Everyone....
Hi Petal
Welcome to TLF from Chudleeland.
Due over in a few weeks - when I eventually get the nod from the property company!
This is a very informative forum.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Hello Everyone....
Hi Petal,
Welcome to the forum, are you a couple or a single, and judging by your name I assume you are female ?
Anyway, enjoy your visits to Turkey and you can still buy sth when you feel ready for it....

*petal*

Hello Everyone....
Thanks all for your welcomes.

Yes, I am female and will be coming to Altinkum with my hubby and 17 year old son.
:Flower:

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Hello Everyone....
Welcome to the forum Petal! Enjoy your holiday here. The sunshine is here and waiting for you!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom