holloway road

Hello e1
hi my name is Ilker i am from Turkey i used to live in America 4 months Canada 1 months and England almost 2 years and still living in Holloway road :) i will go back my country forever at 31 july and my english is still not enough to explain everything about me in english but i am gonna try :) my father is gonna buy a villa in didim i was searching didim and i found this forum so is didim really good as people are saying and is there any interesting things such as night life i have been Marmaris Bodrum those are my favourites and some more about me i am 22 leading 23 soon my hobbies are fishing ( i been to Dover for fishing my friend dropped me there) swimming diving (without apparatus ) computers ( software) and of course girls :D

ya birde bunu turkce soluyucem ingilizce kastiramam pek fazla :D villa alicaz ama her taraf tas yiginina donmus diyorlar bu beni rahatsiz etti acikcasi pek fazla fikrim de yok didim hakkinda internette dolasan soylentilerden ziyade sizden duymak istedim cok tesekkur ederim saygilarimla

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Hello e1
Hello and welcome, you ahve been lucky to travel to some interesting countries at such a young age and I presume you hve been living in London. I donlt think you will find thtat didum is as lively as the big English cities but there is nightlife there certainly. you will also be able to enjoy your fishing. I see you came to Dover for fishing , that is where I live and work, not the best place in the world to be dropped off thats for sure !!

Enjoy the forum and keep in touch on life in Didum,

Best wishes

Eve

Harem

I've cliqued
Hello e1
Could have been worse Evelynne, he could have been dropped off in Canterbury!!! However, welcome to the forum holloway road. Your English is better than my Turkish!!

pebble

Hello e1
Forumuza hos geldin. You found the perfect place to get some good ideas.
Do you plan on living in Didim permanently? what kind of a career are you thinking for yourself? or do you just want to come to didim and spend lazy summers on the beach? which of course is a great thing, but you have to be realistic.
Ingilizcen gayet iyi, sen bide oradaki calisanlarin ingilizcesini bi duysan, sen sakir sakir konusuyorsun.
If you plan on making a living there, find a niche market for something, something that seems to be lacking in HONESTY in everything that is being done, if you can bring honesty into any kind of business you would succeed.
there is a good night life from what i hear. you would definately have fun, but what will you do for a living????
the property market is good for you now. there are a lot of vacant villas, you will have a good choice at good prices.

Iyi sanslar sana, ailen emeklimi? onlar ne yapacak?
good luck to you

Tess

Hello e1
Hi Ilker and a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you and your family find your dream home in Didim. Enjoy and take care.

holloway road

Hello e1
first off all i would like 2 say thanks to everyone for accept me to forum as a member

to evelynne

Dover is really nice and interesting place i luv it and thanks for your such a beautiful wishes

to harem

i never been to Kent but some of my friends said that it is a lovely place to go hopefully one day i visit there but i have been to southend on sea which is quite near by train for adventure island :D

to tess we got seaside resort property in Ayvalik since 10 years but we looking for something different taste Ayvalik is good place for spend summer however as i said we looking 4 sth different

to pebble i just wanna spend some lazy summer on the beach with my family as you said my family are not retired yet they are quiet young mom 42 father 46 my carrier is to become
a computer enginner and i also done some exams and i got all microsoft certifities about system networking and software as well so when i come to Turkey i have to spend approx. 1.5 years more for to get enginnering diploma after military and i am thinking open the company i dont wanna take over my dad businness really cause it is really borring he got fire extinguisher comp. in istanbul moreover i got still quite long student visa but nowadays i am having homesick :D

and thanks for everyone

Last edited:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Hello e1
Hi Ilker, welcome to the forum. Hope you find what you are looking for and good luck with your exams.

Jeannie :3:

Martyn

Hello e1
firstable i would like 2 say thanks to everyone for accept me to forum as a member

to evelynne

Dover is really nice and interesting place i luv it and thanks for your such a beautiful wishes

to harem

i never been to Kent but some of my friends said that it is a lovely place to go hopefully one day i visit there but i have been to southend on sea which is quite near by train for adventure island :D

to tess we got seaside resort property in Ayvalik since 10 years but we looking for something different taste Ayvalik is good place for spend summer however as i said we looking 4 sth different

to pebble i just wanna spend some lazy summer on the beach with my family as you said my family are not retired yet they are quiet young mom 42 father 46 my carrier is to become
a computer enginner and i also done some exams and i got all microsoft certifities about system networking and software as well so when i come to Turkey i have to spend approx. 1.5 years more for to get enginnering diploma after military and i am thinking open the company i dont wanna take over my dad businness really cause it is really borring he got fire extinguisher comp. in istanbul moreover i got still quite long student visa but nowadays i am having homesick :D

and thanks for everyone

Welcome to the forum, hope it all works out for you. I did all those Microsoft exams quite a few years ago, in fact they were on Windows NT!

haybags

Hello e1
hi ilker.before you go back to turkey take a little look around chatham and rochester in kent.its full of history and good luck moving back.i hope to move permantely to turkey in 5 years time :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom