Ak74

HELLO and SUPRISE!!
Hello everybody, i like Turkish people and the language. and I believe you are good people and would like to become friends. I hope i can be accepted as a friend here. :3:

Fendouglas

Gangless!
HELLO and SUPRISE!!
You probably ought to try changing your User Name and message then(Iwould have thought it to be 7.62 or 5.56)! Welcome anyway!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
HELLO and SUPRISE!!
The AK-74 DOES use 5.45 mm ammo. It's an adaptation of the AKM.

Ak74 welcome, but tell me why someone using an IP address in California has chosen this particular name to use on the forum?

I'll be interested to see what else you have to contribute to this forum.

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
HELLO and SUPRISE!!
Ak74, do you have a pick up, do you keep a six pack of greenies on the seat, does it have a multi gun rack, do you wear a cap back to front, a combat jacket, desert storm boots, have a kill an IRS agent sticker on the bumper, a tow hitch for a trailer.
Strange, the connotations of a user name. Welcome.
Steve.

ZiaCa'

HELLO and SUPRISE!!
I think posting a message and 'running for a tin hat' will now take a whole different meaning.

Welcome anyway

JET

HELLO and SUPRISE!!
Dying to know what the suprise is...

Clint`s "Come on Make My Day" springs to mind - but then again I may be shooting in the wrong direction and way off target.

I`ve got to put my hands up and surrender to this one.

I`m more of a 303 type - but welcome anyway.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
HELLO and SUPRISE!!
You could be right on target there !

That should be our aim in the future.

I'll rifle through the files and see if I can get some old bores fired-off !

:3:

JET

HELLO and SUPRISE!!
You could be right on target there !

That should be our aim in the future.

I'll rifle through the files and see if I can get some old bores fired-off !

:3:

Butt make sure your range of selection includes any younguns who repeatedly cross the Forum firing line......

JET

HELLO and SUPRISE!!
Ha ha - you two are a barrel of laughs! In fact the action of laughing has me crossing my pins and I might just have to bolt to the ladies chamber!

Ahh!!!!!! You got me Valian.

I knew this would trigger off a response from some of our big guns......who`s going to take the next shot ???? I`m nearly out of ammo and ready to bite the bullet......

Latest Posts

Top Bottom