ezel

hello and help?
Hi everyone,

I just registered the other day. Im going to be living in Turkey for six months to learn Turkish and I joined this forum because I noticed during some google searches that it had posts that helped you with Turkish (like tests and lessons and things like that). But I cant find that link anymore...could anyone help me out please? :)

Thank you!

Ezel

Tess

hello and help?
The Turkish Language Centre - Turkish Living Forums

:lol: Hi Ezel and welcome to the Forum, I hope the above link helps, it is on the Forum board, click on forums to your left and scroll down and it is there, least I hope it is what you are looking for, someone will be along soon to help also, enjoy your time on the Forum!!! Take care. :lol::lol:

Harem

I've cliqued
hello and help?
Yes, Tess has it spot on. Lots of very interesting lessons which make it easy to learn. By the way, welcome to the forum. Probably you will find lots of other information on here to help you.

Last edited:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
hello and help?
Hi Ezel - welcome to TLF - hope that you manage to learn Turkish - its so difficult
Where abouts in Turkey will you be living ?

Sara-666

hello and help?
Good luck with learning Turkish I've been going to lessons for 2 years and am still struggling! It's a very hard language, but then I suppose people say that about English too.

Hope you enjoy your stay here

Sara

ezel

hello and help?
Thank you Tess! Thats what I was looking for :)

Hello to everyone as well! Im going to be staying all over the place actually. So Istanbul the coast (Akcay and Kas and perhaps Antalya) and also Ankara. Im very excited! Im going to be doing the Tomer language course. Has anyone heard of it? Hopefully it makes learning Turkish a bit easier!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom