petlover

hello all
hello, I am Susan and run a rescue centre for dogs - Stray Dogs in Turkey Stray Dogs in Turkey It is still being designed so it is not fully informative and some things repeat on pages.

Last edited:

nanamo

hello all
Wow, Susan, thats brilliant. My children do a lot of fund raising for the street animals - if we can help please PM us. And a very very warm welcome to the forum, I suspect you will have plenty of people after your services - I've PM'd you - Molly

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
hello all
Greetings Petlover,
You certianly will be very popular on here.l am an animal lover as well.Every morning when l look in the mirror ,l always comment how much l love myself.But apart from that l have helped many strays with nuturing and giving them injections and also feeding and sheltering them when needed.
l am a great believer in were on this earth for one reason only and that is to take care of the enviourment and the things living on it,because we have been given the gift of being the caretakers on this earth.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
hello all
A very big welcome from another animal lover and another Susan
Where abouts are you in Turkey - I am in Yalikavak and raise lots money to help the street animals in my area

jcrian

hello all
Hi Susan,
Are you by any chance the woman I saw riding along the front in Koycegiz on a three wheeler with bones in the back carrier followed by several dogs?

petlover

hello all
hi, yes i think that must have been me. but the dogs are always there. with or without the bones!!

are you called ian?

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
hello all
Hi Susan, and welcome to the forum... I'd say you have quite a job on your hands with the stray dog center... good on ya and the best of luck with it.

Alan.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
hello all
Hi Susan and welcome from another pet lover. I only holiday out in Turkey (Yalikavak area), but when I am there I always give the dogs we meet some TLC. I always pack goody treats for them. You are doing a great job, we know Luckycat Sue, she does provide a huge contribution to the strays, she has a pet fund at her restaurant, but equally gives a lot of time and money from her own pocket too.

bickern

hello all
Well you got here eventually.

All you need now is for someone to donate you a computer and internet connection. LOL

felixthecat

felixthecat
hello all
good to hear about your operation with the street dogs but just wondered about the street cats.two lıttle kıttens found us ın december whıch we look after as well as our house cat.one of the kıttens produced another member to our famıly 8 weeks ago.so now we are 4.only yesterday ı found a kıtten not more then 4 weeks old ı had to let my head rule my heart and hoped ıts mum would fınd ıt ı cant take ın anymore ı dont thınk our landlord would be to pleased and the cost of lookıng after them.ı would lıke to get the cats spayed but the cost ıs to hıgh.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
hello all
Hi Susan, when you recue these dogs what actually happens with them, do you neuter and release or re home etc

martin

D

Deleted member 13863

hello all
Welcome to you Susan, hope you enjoy TLF

janA

hello all
Hi Susan, nice to hear about you. I live near Akyaka and I sometimes donate time to the street dogs here ie feeding and medical. Have passed on your website details to the Akyaka forum
Jan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom