GreenBhoy

Turkey Fan
Hello All
Hi all

I've been a lurker for a couple of weeks and decided to join! You all sound like a thoroughly nice bunch of people!

Wish I'd known about this site last year when we were buying near Altinkum. BUT we had to pull out of that purchase (what a disaster!) Anyway we got all our money back, but still very much into Turkey!

Luckily we have stepped back from the brink and given it a bit more thought!

Anyway, hope to be an active member of this forum and hoping to get (and give) some great advice.

Tony & Sarah and family

PASH

Hello All
A warm welcome, a lot of thought required when purchasing here but there are lots of articles on here with sound advice to help you through the maze!

Chudleigh

Hello All
Hello GreenBhoy
I hope you receive as warm a welcome as we did. welcome from me anyway.
You are located not far from Chudleigh in sunny Wiltshire but unlike you we did not step back from the brink - so here goes!
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hello All
Hi GreenBhoy, welcome to the forum. Lots of useful information on here and a lovely bunch of people. Looking forward to your posts :)

Hello All
Welcome Greenbhoy. I'm a newbie here myself and have found some very helpful information from these guys 'n' girls. Love your username as well.

GreenBhoy

Turkey Fan
Hello All
:)

Thanks for all the welcomes! Kym I think I may know (of) you by reputation! Are you the Kym from Voices? If so good articles! Also what's your view on the Sagtur shells that you are advertising? Not far away from where we were going to buy...

Thanks thegrieves ;)

I suppose I can give you all a bit more info:

We are Tony, Sarah, Joe (13) & Jess (10) from Swindon, Wilts
You can probably guess from my user name that I'm a Glasgow Celtic fan (not looking good for this season now)
We have been to Turkey quite a few times (we got engaged there 19 years ago in a deserted cove near Gocek with just a goat for company!)
We are going back again this year for 3 weeks (should have been in our apartment :( )
We were buying Near Mavesehir (Aegean Heights) but the build was completely wrong - too much of a compromise.
Still looking at property, but a bit older and wiser now.
Would probably look at a re-sale with TAPU and Habitation licence.
Would look at all areas west of Side!
We love most things Turkish (except hassle and rips-offs!)

Anyway that's a bit more info!

Tony

ken

Hello All
Welcome to the forum Greenbhoy. Whatever the question is i'm sure that someone here will have the answer.
Ps. What happened to the goat.?

GreenBhoy

Turkey Fan
Hello All
The goat's long gone I'm sure, but then again so has the idyllic scenery.....it all looks a bit overdeveloped now - but I suppose you cant keep a place like that secret forever!

Tony

newhorizon

"Light Years Away"
Hello All
Hello GreenBhoy, welcome,
I remember you. Hope you're doing well. Are you still looking to buy?
Wish you well on your journey, surely wiser.

Tess

Hello All
:blowkiss: Hi and a warm welcome to the Forum, I hope you enjoy, but remember it is very very addictive, you will find you plan your days to include some time on it, or am I sad LOL!!! Anyway enjoy and hope you find your dream home in Turkey, take care :bowl::bowl::bowl:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom