Hello again everybody!
Hello again everybody!

You may remember me from January when I requested some information regarding the non completion of our apartment. Well here's some good news - it's almost finished!

We are coming over to Dalaman to check it out next week and, even though we're unable to stay in it we are able to furnish it in readiness for the (near) future.

I've read all of the info regarding where to buy the furniture so we'll check those out while we're there.

So thank you all for your kind words of support which reassured us that it would work out.

Kind regards

Kate and Bill

GnD

Hello again everybody!
Hi Kate and Bill,

Enjoy the haggling, (tip read the post about the pretend phone call to friends re the price they achieved on the language thread re your final price Hee hee) and don't rush.

Glad to hear its nearly finished for you.

Debbie

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Hello again everybody!
Welcome back to the forum. Great to hear it has turned out well for you. You'll be enjoying holidays in your place in the soon very soon.

PDM

Hello again everybody!
Well done..hopefully we will meet up for a drink down at Akkaya Restaurant..!!

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Hello again everybody!
Hi Kate and Bill,

Welcome back to the forum and can I say from one who is at present in the same boat as you were, congratulations, Im glad it all turned out well for you.

Enjoy your new place

Guz1

Hello again everybody!
Great to hear some good news. Hope you have many happy holidays in your apartment.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom