Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Helicopter
Anyone see the chopper with a big orange ball on the end of a rope circling Yali/Gumuskaya about a hour ago. It finally picked up so water from the sea, made our villa wet then took off in the Derekoy direction. Was there a fire anywhere ?

mikehibb

Helicopter
Yes saw it today just as I arrived.
Apparently there was a fire on the hill, near the windmill.Just above the refuse dump ( but not had that info confirmed)

I had just arrived as I said, grabbed my camera but the blummin batteries had died, had some spares, but was too late, it had gone.

Pretty impressive machine, Co-axial contra rotating rotors.( but Ugly looking)

I also saw the water dripping ( slight underestimate) after its refill, so I can guess roughly where you are.

Mike

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Helicopter
Yes saw it today just as I arrived.
Apparently there was a fire on the hill, near the windmill.Just above the refuse dump ( but not had that info confirmed)

I had just arrived as I said, grabbed my camera but the blummin batteries had died, had some spares, but was too late, it had gone.

Pretty impressive machine, Co-axial contra rotating rotors.( but Ugly looking)

I also saw the water dripping ( slight underestimate) after its refill, so I can guess roughly where you are.

Mike

Yes, I couldn,t get the wife to take my beer off me quick enough to get the camera out......

Top Bottom