SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
Heavy Breathing!!!!
A couple of nights ago we heard this 'heavy breathing' outside of our bedroom window! Very strange, then heard it again last night. What on earth is it??!!

Just went out to get some washing off the line, and heard it again at the front of the house.

Had to investigate, and there on the electric cable was a little owl breathing heavily!! Has it lost its t w i t ta woo or is this normal>>!!:dooh:

ted j

Heavy Breathing!!!!
I got woken up last night by someone going "Mark" "Mark". I put on my dressing gown and went outside and the back gate was open, then I heard it again only louder "MARK" "MARK". Looked behing the wheelie bins and there was a little dog with a hair lip. Ted

Harem

I've cliqued
Heavy Breathing!!!!
One of my dogs disturbed a baby wild boar this morning. I think that fortunately for the dog it must have been lost. I dread to think what would have happened if mummy or daddy had been sleeping in the undergrowth!!

funlife

Heavy Breathing!!!!
A couple of nights ago we heard this 'heavy breathing' outside of our bedroom window! Very strange, then heard it again last night. What on earth is it??!!

Just went out to get some washing off the line, and heard it again at the front of the house.

Had to investigate, and there on the electric cable was a little owl breathing heavily!! Has it lost its t w i t ta woo or is this normal>>!!:dooh:
Now its summer and the windows are open all night we too hear heavy breathing sounds tracked it down to the english lady upstairs with her young boyfriend though LOL. :27br:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom