hearing aids.
My hearing aid needs servicing and as I now live in Turkey I would be most grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of where i could get that sort of help,I am in the Ortica/Dalyan area.

I await you replies,rather deafly at the moment!

regards BL.

ChrisBobs

hearing aids.
Do you know what brand you have, try googling that , Otherwise go to Muğla or Fethiye
Try these? Just found them googling,
You are lookng for İşitme Cihaz Servis

Fısıltı İştime Cihazları Ltd. Şti.
Orhaniye Mah. Hastane Sokak No: 14/3 48000 Mugla

Tel: 0252 214 77 11
Fax:0252 214 40 11

Sende Duy İşitme Cihaz - Renginar Yılmaz
Babataşı Mah. Mustafa Kemal Bulvarı 117/2 Fethiye 48300

Tel: 0252 612 75 30
Fax: 0252 612 75 30

other possibilities
Ýþitsad | Ýþitme Cihazý Satýcýlarý Derneði

Googling has just revealed that Ortaca has its very own hearing disabled sports Club! ( Muğla-Ortaca İşitme Engelliler Spor Kulübü) So someone around there should be able to help you- try your favourite Pharmacy?
Good Luck

hearing aids.
Most helpful reply chrisbob,thankyou,my hearing aid is a Siemens Prisma 2Pro.
I will go to Ortica and find out about this club.

regards Bl/

Bodrum İşitme

hearing aids.
Dear Hearing Aid Users;

We as Bodrum İşitme Cihazları Merkezi (Bodrum hearing aid center) have been giving service for the last 6 years in central Bodrum. We sell and applicate hearing aids of the worlds most known companies such as Siemens, Phonak, ReSound.
We do repairment and moulds as well.

Best regards;
Audiolometrician Levent SARSILMAZ

Kıbrıs Şehitleri Cad. No:311/B
Bodrum
(Up ahead 100 meters from Türk Telekom across Oasis AVM)

0 252 316 80 83

Last edited:

Kenturk

hearing aids.
Would anyone know of a similar service in the Mahmutlar/Alanya area? It's for my sister. Ta KT

hearing aids.
Bodrum İşitme;590717 said:
Dear Hearing Aid Users;

We as Bodrum İşitme Cihazları Merkezi (Bodrum hearing aid center) have been giving service for the last 6 years in central Bodrum. We sell and applicate hearing aids of the worlds most known companies such as Siemens, Phonak, ReSound.
We do repairment and moulds as well.

Best regards;
Audiolometrician Levent SARSILMAZ

Kıbrıs Şehitleri Cad. No:311/B
Bodrum
(Up ahead 100 meters from Türk Telekom across Oasis AVM)

0 252 316 80 83

I use this company and they are very good , to find them look for Remax on one side of the road the hearing aid office is opposite on the second floor.

butt007

Warren
hearing aids.
Hi Kenturk, I also wear a hearing aid which I bought from Almed, will try to say were it is.

Go to 25meter street and on the same side as the Baskent Hastenasi(hospital)keep on the same side walking in Oba direction, keep on past the point the buses come up from the terminus onto 25mtr st..... and from memory it is about 400mtrs from there.

You will need to be observant because it is above the shops and says ALMED (think spelled right) oposite across the street is a shop called I think STORM in large coloured letters.

Anyhow I hope you can find it OK
Warren

Kenturk

hearing aids.
Thanks Chrisbobs & Warren.

Warren, who is Almed and are those directions for Alanya?

Thanks, Kenturk

ChrisBobs

hearing aids.
ALMED is the business name, ( probably a short for Alanya Medikal smthg...=)

and Warren lives in and gives Alanya directions.

Cheers

butt007

Warren
hearing aids.
Morning Kenturk, yes on 25mtr st. Alanya.......sorry forgot to say that. As regards Almed not sure if first name or business name, anyway he has different makes of hearing aids some reasonably cheap others expensive, he also makes moulds and does simple repairs.
Warren

Gearforears

hearing aids.
Tips for Buy a Hearing Aid Accessories
I have some tips about how to use hearing aid:
1. Learn the Features
Take some time while you are still with the audiologist who sold you the hearing aid to learn everything you can about it. Practice replacing the batteries, cleaning the hearing aid and telling the left hearing aid from the right.
2. Learn to Adjust
Learn how to adjust your hearing aid for different situations like a loud room. You may even ask to walk outside where there is traffic and have someone talk to you before leaving with your new hearing aid.

Hearing aid loss prevention

stuart

stuart
hearing aids.
My hearing aid needs servicing and as I now live in Turkey I would be most grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of where i could get that sort of help,I am in the Ortica/Dalyan area.

I await you replies,rather deafly at the moment!

regards BL.

Have sent you voice mail.!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom