boxerpaul

bootneck
health package
can anyone give me a good turkish health care package for me and my son,whilst living in altinkum the uk ones are so expensive and i think there well over priced,could do with some companies and phone numbers

Ian

health package
can anyone give me a good turkish health care package for me and my son,whilst living in altinkum the uk ones are so expensive and i think there well over priced,could do with some companies and phone numbers

I agree with water, phone Huyla, she is the Owner , ( phone No shown below ) tell her Ian told you to get in touch and she will do the business for you, she will also have it drafted in English for you to check the small print.

SOLUTION
PROPERTY SERVICES

ATATÜRK BULVARI 1432 SOK.9/4
1 DÝDÝM NOTERLÝÐÝ ÜSTÜ DAÝRE 1
DÝDÝM AYDIN TURKEY

Tel/Fax: +90 256 811 5985

solution@solutionpropertyservices.com
www.solutionpropertyservices.com

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
health package
We were chatting to some people yesterday and they were insured with this company and the lady had just had a major op which she would have had to wait a long time in the UK and she was very happy and couldnt fault the package and the dealing she had with the hospital. We shall be going along to sort ourselves out soon.

topcat

topcat
health package
Is there anybody in Bodrum who offers this service? We will be living out in Turkey soon and need health insurance.

Ian

health package
We were chatting to some people yesterday and they were insured with this company and the lady had just had a major op which she would have had to wait a long time in the UK and she was very happy and couldnt fault the package and the dealing she had with the hospital. We shall be going along to sort ourselves out soon.
Good to hear.

Ian

health package
Is there anybody in Bodrum who offers this service? We will be living out in Turkey soon and need health insurance.
Ye she covers Bodrum, phone Huyla on the number above and tell her I recommended you, you shouldn't have any probs,

Latest Posts

Top Bottom