KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
He / she..??
"I laugh in the face of ignorance, it breads stupidity and deserves contempt."

Really ? :lol: Which baker did you get that quote from ? :wink:

Last edited:

ted j

He / she..??
( Any guess as to how the test is carried out..?)

Hi Alan yes, they have a look, and if there's any dangly bits, then it's a bloke:77wu: Ted.

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
He / she..??
And would you want to be the one volunteered to carry out the test..?
To me it's obvious... " drop your shorts" !
The thing is, if this person has had a sex change it might not be so obvious..?
Not that I'm talking from experience, but i'm led to believe that they remove any dangly bits dont they..?

It appears from what i read of the article that its a little more complicated than " right then, drop your shorts"...
There seems to be a whole crowd queueing up to take a look...

Quote.
"The gender verification test is an extremely complex procedure. The situation today is that we do not have any conclusive evidence that she should not be allowed to run."

A group of doctors, including an endocrinologist, a gynaecologist, an internal medicine expert, an expert on gender and a psychologist, have started the procedure but it is uncertain when the results will be known.

Alan.

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
He / she..??
I think you will find this is not about a sex change or having "dangly bits". According to the guy on the tv (interview on BBC just now) its about whether her hormone levels make her a "male"i.e its not her fault. Takes quite a while to do all the tests. In my opinion should not of been disclosed till she was tested and only then if proved positive. This would be the same treatment as a drugs cheat as anyone who tests positive for drugs is only named after a second positive test.

Di

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
He / she..??
I couldn't agree more Diana.. can you imagine her / his (pending result) embarrassment right now..? wouldn't you just want a hole to open up and swallow you up..?
As you say... this could have all taken place after the race, the if it turns out that she is a he then a clear case of disqualification would apply.

Alan.

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
He / she..??
Please accept my profound apologies for my lapse in spelling... who would have thought it would bring so much joviality... mind you, its been as it was for some time, I'm surprised it took so long for anyone to pick a hole in it.

Now...shall we grow up and get back to topic?? or are you going to browse all my posts for spelling errors...?

Alan.

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
He / she..??
Alan you are going to hate me for this

but have they been taking the rise out of you !!!!!!!!!!

Eve xx

hope you're not jumping on the bandwagon Eve.

Sounds like a load of balls to me.

Steve.

OK, OK...lets all have a laugh at Alan's expense eh... yeah Steve, would that be dough balls..?
I expect the previous posts regards my lapse in correct spelling created a rash of PM's too eh..?
I'm glad to bring some cheer to some clearly sad lives. KKOB & Carol.

So.. back to the topic of the thread now children..?
I remember a scene from a Crocodile Dundee film where a bloke dressed as a woman propositions Dundee... his method of ensuring the persons sex was to reach down and grab a handful.

Alan.

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
He / she..??
its a bit unfair if this person was a male once cos they can run faster than women, so would have an advantage.

good way of getting agold medal......naughty !

Mushroom

He / she..??
Easiest visual test of all, If 'it' can't keep it's mouth shut for more than two minutes ................ it's a woman !!!

DAVIDO

He / she..??
tell you how to find out . put her in the gymnastic trials. if she sweats on the balance beam its a man. lol

davido

He / she..??
I'm glad to bring some cheer to some clearly sad lives. KKOB & Carol.

If they are sad Alan you had better add me to the list!!
I thought it was funny too!

Back to thread folks

Last edited:

Alan Fidler

Ceteris paribus
He / she..??
Doesn't surprise me at all... was waiting for you post Terry, some how had a feeling it would be along those lines,
Shame you're off topic too.

Alan.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom