pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Have You Had Your Flu Jab ?
I was wondering if anyones had thier flu jabs . Also some people on Holiday may not know its much cheaper in Turkey than Uk if you are not exempt .
Only 18ytl . Much cheaper than remedys from the chemist for flu .
I Paid for one at the poly clinic opp Grand Okan .It was a surprise present for my Husband and was given to him After i Left !!! :30: It was nil by mouth being ramazan Sooooo :hehe: He said thank you my Wife
I expect the price is simlar in most Resorts .
Well worth the money ..... Diane

teresa

Free Thinker
I had mine in Fethiye this last week, I bought a few things but the price was about 17/18ytl as stated.

Tess

Personally I think it is very wise to have the flu jab, since I have been getting it any cold I have had never fully developed unlike some of the rotten colds I used to have. I also get the pneumovax jab every 5 years (no spleen) it is also a good thing to consider. Very reasonable price in Turkey for the jab.

kaplumba

I had mine this morning in UK. No charge and got a cup of tea, an energy saving lightbulb and a cotton shopping bag thrown in!

saffie

Saffie
Any chemist( Eczane) displaying a sign in the window........says "Grip" something or other. It's usually a handwritten sign.

I got mine done in Marmaris last week and just about all chemists do them.
Costs 18TL and takes just a minute.( Not painful either!):D

saffie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom