have arrived in candarli
Hi every one just to let you no we have arrived in Candarli [28march] thought i'd let you no how things went our flight over was terriable had to turn back to England so instead of 4hrs it took 11hrs. But since then things have been going fine,we applied for a residence permit in Izmir to bring our furniture over from England it took us only 4days to get the permit and glad to say our furniture has arrived. We was very lucky with customs every thing went through ok even 6boxs of dvd vidoes and cd. We had EVEL move us from England and they have a company in Izmir who brought our furniture to Candarli the men were very good,it took 5wks for our stuff to come over and i'm glad that we brought it over with us as i don't care what anyone says you feel so much better with all your personal things around you.so now things are coming togeather we can star enjoying our retirement and the weather with it Chris &MEL:blowkiss:

nanamo

have arrived in candarli
Congratulations on your fairly hassle free move. We hope everything continues to go well and you enjoy a long and happy retirement - hopefully,this will be us in a few years time. Molly

Andy

have arrived in candarli
Well done you 2, now you can start to make yourself at home.

Enjoy the rest of your lives in Turkey.

suzyq

have arrived in candarli
Good news that the move went well for you, well apart from the flight. I hope you enjoy your new life.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
have arrived in candarli
Glad the move went well for you both, enjoy your retirement,

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom