ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Have A Christmas Laugh
Phew, getting close now - not be long before we're stressed out running about looking for last minute pressies or trying frantically on Christmas Eve to find chestnuts that we forgot to get when doing the xmas shop.

I remember last year feeling satisfied about having everything done only to realise at 5pm on christmas eve that I hadn't collected the turkey from the butchers, who closed at 1pm that day!!

Luckily we have a good butcher who sorted it out.

Anyway, the thing is don't panic and take time to have a laugh. Here's a few funny quotes to get you started;

'I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.'
Bernard Manning

'Oh, for the good old days when people would stop Christmas shopping when they ran out of money.'
Author Unknown

'Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.'
Author Unknown

'There is a remarkable breakdown of taste and intelligence at Christmastime. Mature, responsible grown men wear neckties made of holly leaves and drink alcoholic beverages with raw egg yolks and cottage cheese in them.'
P.J. O'Rourke

'Christmas is a race to see which gives out first - your money or your feet.'
Author Unknown

'There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.'
Erma Bombeck

'The Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a nativity scene in Washington, D.C. This wasn't for any religious reasons. They couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.'
Jay Leno

'Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money.'
Author Unknown

'Christmas begins about the first of December with an office party and ends when you finally realize what you spent, around April fifteenth of the next year.'
P.J. O'Rourke

Whatever you do, have a wonderfully fun filled relaxing Christmas, but for heaven's sake, don't let this happen to you....

C

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Have A Christmas Laugh
Phew, getting close now - not be long before we're stressed out running about looking for last minute pressies or trying frantically on Christmas Eve to find chestnuts that we forgot to get when doing the xmas shop.

That's what I love about living in Turkey at Christmas..........

.........There's NO Christmas ! :5:

Raysalaff

Just Call Me Ray !
Have A Christmas Laugh

Why are Chestnuts that important that you have to go frantically looking for them, not got them, cant have them, so!
My daughter phoned us yesterday and was telling me she was going shoping but not looking forward to it I wonder why? :53:

HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Have A Christmas Laugh
Everything done -- all pressies bought and wrapped - all cards sent
So we can just sit back and relax now til the big day !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom