Havas from Milas airport
I have used the Havas from Milas into Bodrum coach station a few times and I am really pleased with the service. I undersgtand that they run in conjunction with all THY flights but I need to know if they do the same with Pegasus flights as I am thinking of booking one of their flights. Normally we get picked up but when I am on my own I use the Havas and a friend meets me in Bodrum. I am just trying to keep the costs down. A transfer from the Airport to our home is at present £30.It's very convenient but as I said if I can do it cheaper all the better.

tjd

Havas from Milas airport
Have alook at this

HavaÅŸ: Bodrum

At the bottom of the page it states:

Shuttle Departure Times
Airport: Shuttle is available for every domestic THY / OHY / FLY AIR / PEGASUS and ATLAS JET aircraft landing at Bodrum/Milas Airport.
City Center (Bus Terminal): Our shuttles are arranged according to departure times of domestic THY / OHY / FLY AIR / PEGASUS / ANADOLU JET and ATLAS JET aircraft. Our shuttles depart from the city departure point 2 hours before the aircraft departure time.

Hope it does what it says on the tin!

ChrisBobs

Havas from Milas airport
Hope it does what it says on the tin![/QUOTE]

It does-the Havas board at Bodrum bus station states clearly what time it leaves the bus station and which flight it is for.eg TK, PGT..etc

bear in mind that Atlas is not included now as they provide their own free bus transfer from Turgutreis, though Ortakent, Bitez beach, Gumbet , Bodrum BP and to the airport ( and reverse)

:smile:

LyndaW

Havas from Milas airport
İ may be wrong but thought pegasus flıghts arrive at domestic airport and the havas bus picks up from international.....or has it changed.

Lynda

Gail

Havas from Milas airport
Havas picks up at domestic terminal and International depending on where the flight lands.

Last edited:

tjd

Havas from Milas airport
At bodrum Pegasus terminal is right beside the outside cafe at the international terminal.

LyndaW

Havas from Milas airport
İ thought i had it wrong when i was wrıtting it.....oh well i will think before i write next time lol

Lynda

Latest Posts

Top Bottom